Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Uniden pro520xl cb radio / astatic d104-m6c

Old 04-29-2010, 10:13 AM   #1
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Uniden pro520xl cb radio / astatic d104-m6c

I have a barely used Uniden Pro520XL that i am wanting to part with. It comes with an Astatic D104 mic. Just unhooked it yesterday after being in my truck for a week and it worked great. Bought this setup for $100 new. Decided to go a different route(actually to ham). My loss is your gain.

$50 + shipping takes it.

Old 04-29-2010, 01:15 PM   #2
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
why you getting rid of this? do you still have the original mic that came with it justin?
Old 04-29-2010, 01:19 PM   #3
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
I dont have the original mic and I am going to be putting a Yaesu 7900R in and keep my cobra 75. This turned out to not work for what i wanted to do.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:58 AM   #4

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
bumpity
Old 05-06-2010, 12:30 PM   #5
twells91 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
twells91's Tacoma Gallery
how well does that radio work? cause i was looking at that same one for my truck...
Old 05-06-2010, 12:32 PM   #6

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
It works great. With my antenna combo i was getting loud and clear responses at 6 miles. Interested? pm me
Old 05-06-2010, 06:09 PM   #7
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
PMed
Old 05-12-2010, 04:36 PM   #8

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Sold