Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Stock 01-'04 TRD suspension parts + 2" lift

Old 04-29-2010, 12:47 PM   #1
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Stock 01-'04 TRD suspension parts + 2" lift

I have the stock rear leaves and front coils I recently took off my truck (80K miles when removed) and I also have a 2" lift block that was removed at the same time. Also have the stock rear Tokico shocks.

$90 for springs and blocks. Springs Gone

$80 for just the springs. Gone

$15 for just the blocks. Sold

$20 for the rear shocks Sold

$40 for front coils with the trim packers and top-out spacers (2" lift) Sold

$15 stock rear shackles Gone

I'm willing to ship but buyer pays shipping. Items are located in SLC, Utah
Old 04-29-2010, 12:47 PM   #2
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pics of front coils. Front shocks were shot so I don't have those and I reused the top plates. So it's just the coils and the two spacers you can see that were on them.

2" rear lift block.

only shot I have the rear springs (next to my new OME spring). No broken leaves and I'll clean them up prior to selling. The front spring hanger bolt was seized in the sleeve so the bolt was cut when I pulled the spring. So the bolt will need to be pressed out or the bushing replaced.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:33 PM   #3
Roush26 is on a distinguished road
Roush26's Tacoma Gallery
Parts still for sale?

I'm interested in all but the leaf springs and rear shocks.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:16 AM   #4
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roush26 View Post
I'm interested in all but the leaf springs and rear shocks.

Leaf springs and rear shackles are gone. So I've got the front springs/spacers and the rear lift blocks if you want them.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:54 PM   #5
Racer47 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
Racer47's Tacoma Gallery
ill take the rear blocks if you still have them, and if they come with the u bolts. let me know.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:32 PM   #6
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Sorry it's all sold. Just updated the original post.