LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Wheel spacers!!

Old 04-30-2010, 09:34 AM   #1
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasonJump's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Wheel spacers!!

Don't want anything thicker than 1.5" (thats what she said I know) please hit me up!!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:08 AM   #3
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks! But I have found them cheaper than that already, I just was wondering if I could find a good used pair for cheap
Old 04-30-2010, 11:56 AM   #4
FL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud of

FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you find NEW Spidertrax spacers cheaper than that?
Old 04-30-2010, 12:34 PM   #5
Coolidge will become famous soon enough

Name: Guy
Coolidge's Tacoma Gallery
I have a pair I removed from my 03 1.5" Unknown brand. Make me a offer? (Shipping xtra)
Old 05-01-2010, 01:54 AM   #6

Just a pair? or a set of 4? Thanks
Old 05-01-2010, 06:30 AM   #7
Coolidge will become famous soon enough

Name: Guy
Coolidge's Tacoma Gallery
Just a pair, sorry. They were in front