Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TSB Shocks - Tokico's

Old 05-03-2010, 05:51 PM   #1
ChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud of
ChibbMD's Tacoma Gallery
TSB Shocks - Tokico's

Hey folks. A few weeks ago I got the rear TSB done to my 08 DC PreRunner. Seeing as they came out with a 2nd revision of the TSB I got a set of upgraded Tokicos, aka "the black shocks". I had these pulled less than a week later so I could run the Billy 5100's. These are like new with less than 100 miles on them.

I know they're not the blue and yellow Billy's from the Off-Road package but I thought someone looking to replace some worn OEM shocks might be able to put these to use. I'm just looking to make a few bucks for the trouble of shipping them.

I'll let them go for $40 + shipping which I assume will run around $20-25 just because they're a little heavy. Drop me a line if you're interested.
Attached Thumbnails
TSB Shocks - Tokico's-shocks-001_1.jpg  
Old 05-03-2010, 06:04 PM   #2
ChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud of
ChibbMD's Tacoma Gallery
Also meant to post part numbers.

Fronts - 48510-04160
Rears - 48530-04021
Old 05-04-2010, 05:33 AM   #3
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Price looks to be right. I sold a set of the same type for $60 on Craigslist (local sale, no shipping) a few months ago after there wasn't any interest here.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #4
ChibbMD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. I've got a couple hits here and from a local craigslist ad.