LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: McCulloch 6k 55w HID kit PNP

Old 05-04-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
FS: McCulloch 6k 55w HID kit PNP

Well, Since I have upgraded to the FX-R's, I have my used McCulloch 6K PNP hid kit for sale. It is 35w, and is ONLY low beams.

I bought this kit new for $250, and if searched for, they still go for around that price new. I had them on my truck for about a year and a half.

Looking to get $100. Shipping on buyers dime.

Old 05-04-2010, 02:01 PM   #2
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
Is that the same mcculloch that make the mcculloch chainsaws?.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:05 PM   #3
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
why does the ballast say 35 watt on it?

youre totally right. type-o. thanks for catching that. its edited now.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:26 PM   #4
modthemodded is on a distinguished road
modthemodded's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 05-04-2010, 02:34 PM   #5

pm replied
Old 05-04-2010, 03:10 PM   #6
modthemodded is on a distinguished road
modthemodded's Tacoma Gallery
payment sent.thanks kris.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:13 PM   #7
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by modthemodded View Post
payment sent.thanks kris.

jesse
Damn it! I was gonna pick it up, I'm in chandler. Did you post it up on CL?