Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

snugtop sl cover, leather interior, custom sub box etc.

Old 05-04-2010, 03:32 PM   #1
krytikel is on a distinguished road
krytikel's Tacoma Gallery
crackhead prices on leather interior and snugtop SL cover and 2009 taillights!

all sold mods please delete!

05-10 bed extender -- sold!
05-10 custom double cab box with subs -- sold!
2009 and 2010 leather for TRD double cab -- sold!
05-10 tacoma grey mats -- sold!
05-10 SNUG TOP SL COVER in bsp -- sold!
autometer cobalt boost gauge new -- sold!
Old 05-04-2010, 06:51 PM   #3
cudason will become famous soon enough

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
those seats are beauty///
Old 05-04-2010, 07:41 PM   #5
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Senor... my leather is getting done right now... and I only paid $1000 installed... normally $1400 katzkins w/ stitching...
Old 05-04-2010, 07:51 PM   #6
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
Hey Senor... my leather is getting done right now... and I only paid $1000 installed... normally $1400 katzkins w/ stitching...
x2 i would re check your pricing
Old 05-04-2010, 07:56 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
yes sir, but I have the TRD with dual front air bags and went through Toyota so I paid way more lol. Not really in a hurry to get rid of the seats, but like I said in the post...best offers will definatly be cosidered . Thanks all for the good comments!
Old 05-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #8
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
awww man those seats look wayy sexy
Old 05-04-2010, 08:00 PM   #9
Hey senior , pm iamrayzian....he might be able to get you a discount on the leather kit and you can just do the dyi and save money. I couldn't do it because if the airbags. You don't have those though, so it will be easier for you. Hope this helps
Old 05-04-2010, 08:23 PM   #10
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
well, I was quoted at $1399 for just plain katzins... I got them to throw in stitching and two tone inserts for free plus knock off $399 for military...

So I'm paying $1000 installed after taxes... but mine is also an Access cab (they are doing the rear jump seats too)

either way good luck

and bump
Old 05-04-2010, 10:27 PM   #11
Thanks for the info. However, I paid a different amount obviously because I have a completly different truck. I have a double cab trd with airbags. I have a different kit and they charged extra for the airbags not to mention that some of us aren't military and can't get that discount.

All items are best offer not set prices and I did say I might discount more if it's a sport double cab. The only thing that is firm is the trade for your stock seats because I need to drive as well. Price listed is starting price.

Thanks everyone..........remember best offer and that means everything hehe!!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2010, 12:19 PM   #15
carsalesguy is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
carsalesguy's Tacoma Gallery
i can have katskin leather installed in any 2 row vehicle for 995....all day every day....

i guess everything is more expensive out west haha
Old 05-05-2010, 03:13 PM   #16
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery
are katskin's better then CST leather? i only ask since i was quoted $850.00 installed both rows two tone, pref if i wanted, with embroidery. that seems like a great deal but not if it is cheap leather. this was for my 2010 double cab, the dealer i bought the truck from said this is the guy they use also.

by the way your leather is VERY nice looking!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2010, 05:32 PM   #17
matt45648 is on a distinguished road
matt45648's Tacoma Gallery
your seats are AWSOME... if only they fit an offroad trd sr5
Old 05-06-2010, 12:33 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by 225nontypical View Post
are katskin's better then CST leather? i only ask since i was quoted $850.00 installed both rows two tone, pref if i wanted, with embroidery. that seems like a great deal but not if it is cheap leather. this was for my 2010 double cab, the dealer i bought the truck from said this is the guy they use also.

by the way your leather is VERY nice looking!!!!!!!!!!!
Not sure of which one would be better but usually you can ask for samples and that way you can see the texture and the thickness of the leather. Also if you can look into the stitching because if your in and out all day, it might tear from there as well. 850 is a great deal because of the airbags..remmeber get a sample or a warranty before you commit . Also, be sure to keep them conditioned and do not let them dry out too much. Good luck on your purchase and thanks for the compliment !
Old 05-06-2010, 12:36 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt45648 View Post
your seats are AWSOME... if only they fit an offroad trd sr5
Thanks dude! They actually fit 2009 and 2010 TRDs because of the airbags and the TRDs are different from regular SR5s. Just trying to get the same type of seat back . I will pm you my cell number if you are interested. Bump guys!