Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Flowmaster 50 series

Old 05-04-2010, 05:37 PM   #1
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Flowmaster 50 series

I have a Flowmaster 50 series for sale. Used for a bit under a year. It's a great muffler and I love the sound but I am looking for something louder. Specs are 2.25" offset inlet, 2.25" center outlet. Paid around $100 for this new, willing to let it go for $60, or willing to trade for a complete set of the Toyota all weather rubber mats. It is in perfect condition. Local only, located in Scottsdale AZ.

Sound clips, not mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcxxPdAa41M
Old 05-05-2010, 04:36 PM   #2
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, just got my super 44 installed so this ones ready to go.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:44 PM   #4

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
Bump. How do you like the 44 compared to the 50?
I've only had it for about an hour now but it sounds similar to the 50, just louder and more of a growl.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:47 PM   #5
Hunter423
Hunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant future

Name: hunter
Hunter423's Tacoma Gallery
i love my 40series it sounds sick iv gotn a ton of compliments on its sound
Old 05-05-2010, 05:39 PM   #6
#1 Member
Tacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud of

Name: Hunter
Tacofanatic05''s Tacoma Gallery
Man i had a 40 series first, then i switched to a super 44! This thing kicks ass!!! Its so loud and a really mean growl!
Old 05-05-2010, 05:47 PM   #7
.Trdtaco315. is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
.Trdtaco315.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rev View Post
I have a Flowmaster 50 series for sale. Used for a bit under a year. It's a great muffler and I love the sound but I am looking for something louder. Specs are 2.25" offset inlet, 2.25" center outlet. Paid around $100 for this new, willing to let it go for $60, or willing to trade for a complete set of the Toyota all weather rubber mats. It is in perfect condition. Local only, located in Scottsdale AZ.

Sound clips, not mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcxxPdAa41M
will that sound good on my 1st gen wit 3.4l
Old 05-05-2010, 06:32 PM   #8
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Still Available??

This is just the muffler and not the cat back? May be interested. Is it as simple as getting it welded in?

Thanks,
Mike
Old 05-05-2010, 09:32 PM   #10

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Trdtaco315. View Post
will that sound good on my 1st gen wit 3.4l
It's all personal opinion what sounds good and what doesn't so I can't really field that answer, personally on the 4.0 V6 I loved it.
Old 05-07-2010, 05:12 PM   #12

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Sold.