Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tires And wheels for sale!

Old 05-15-2008, 07:12 PM   #1
tomcoma is on a distinguished road

tomcoma's Tacoma Gallery
Tires And wheels for sale!

I am looking to sell my set of cooper discoverer stt's size305/70/r16 and dick cepek DC-1 wheels. I will sell all four for $800 they are in great shape and have about 3'000 miles on them. I bought different tires and black wheels thats why I am getting rid of them. If interest PM me.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:26 PM   #2
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Location and pics would be great.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:47 AM   #3
TPrice91 is on a distinguished road
TPrice91's Tacoma Gallery
could you put some pics up? I may be interested.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:11 PM   #5
The Not So New guy
ComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura about

Name: Drew
ComaTosin's Tacoma Gallery
yep, pics and location would help.
thanks
Old 05-12-2009, 12:47 PM   #7
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlueFan View Post
uh...hello? Did you all notice that this was listed in 2008
LMAO! Looks like were WAY off. He does frequent the site still though, looks like he was last on the 7th.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:19 AM   #8
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
LMAO! Looks like were WAY off. He does frequent the site still though, looks like he was last on the 7th.

I've done the same thing...one of them moments if ya know what I mean.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:22 AM   #9
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlueFan View Post
I've done the same thing...one of them moments if ya know what I mean.
At least I wasnt the one to dig it up.