Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 265/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapler AT

Old 05-05-2010, 08:58 AM   #1
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
FS: 265/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapler AT

Approx. 6k Miles. Asking $450 obo. Shipping available but at buyers expense.

Selling TIRES ONLY

Thanks for looking!
Old 05-05-2010, 09:00 AM   #2
DLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant future
Name: David
DLR07's Tacoma Gallery
Not trying to be a dick at all but how much did you pay for them. I got mine cheaper then what your selling them for new.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:04 AM   #3
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I have them up for 20% less than what i bought them for. I'm asking OBO on everything, its just what i would like to get from them as a starting point.

GL with your sale.................
Old 05-05-2010, 09:05 AM   #4
misterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud of
misterquad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLR07 View Post
Not trying to be a dick at all but how much did you pay for them. I got mine cheaper then what your selling them for new.
x2

But, I would say they are a great tire anyway.

Good Luck
Old 05-05-2010, 09:08 AM   #5
DLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant future
DLR07's Tacoma Gallery
good luck with the sale they are great tires
Old 05-05-2010, 09:12 AM   #6

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to know your source for tires, cuz i have a hard time finding anything cheaper than what im selling these for brand new... (just to confirm your earlier statement)
Old 05-05-2010, 09:15 AM   #7
DLR07's Tacoma Gallery
It might just be a florida thing, I see your in Cali and Im in Tampa. Got em from tires plus back last november. Good luck with the sale, like I said wasnt trying to be a dick or ruin your sale by any means. they are great tires
Old 05-05-2010, 09:18 AM   #8
misterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
I'd like to know your source for tires, cuz i have a hard time finding anything cheaper than what im selling these for brand new... (just to confirm your earlier statement)

https://www.onlinetires.com/cart.php
Old 05-05-2010, 09:21 AM   #9
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Do the wheels weigh around 25lb each..??
If so, shipping would be about $40 for each then.....
I'm debating.....
Old 05-05-2010, 09:24 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
Do the wheels weigh around 25lb each..??
If so, shipping would be about $40 for each then.....
I'm debating.....
Wheels are about 25 pounds and tires are about 55 pounds. (generally for these sizes.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:59 PM   #12
bradu81 will become famous soon enoughbradu81 will become famous soon enough
bradu81's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 05-17-2010, 08:16 AM   #13

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
--- Monday Morning Bump ---
Old 05-17-2010, 08:21 AM   #14
controlled pair?
375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
ok so are you selling tires and rims or just tires?
Old 05-17-2010, 08:23 AM   #15

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Tires only as stated in the first post