Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB/WTT: 1st gen stuff; fender flares, trade my bench seat

Old 05-05-2010, 10:51 AM   #1
zmt is on a distinguished road
Name: Roger
zmt's Tacoma Gallery
WTB/WTT: 1st gen stuff; fender flares, trade my bench seat

Hi everyone. I recently got a 2003 single cab ex-work truck that I'm trying to turn into something respectable. I've already got some wheels and tires that I managed to round up, and have new shocks and a leveling kit on the way. I'm looking for some OEM or decent aftermarket fender flares for my truck. I don't care about the paint/finish condition on them, as long as they don't have any huge gouges/nicks whatever.

Also(!) I'd really like to find someone in the DFW area that wants a fixed bench seat and would be willing to trade their split bench or buckets (+cash). I'm pushing 6' and my wife is just above 5, and the bench makes it pretty much impossible for her to drive with me in the truck.

Here are some pics of the ass blaster for anyone interested

Short verson:
Me wanty fender flares and bucket or split bench seats. Me havey fixed bench seats.