Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Cheap leer dealers SW region?

Old 05-05-2010, 12:10 PM   #1
thedivineguy is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
thedivineguy's Tacoma Gallery
Cheap leer dealers SW region?

Does anyone know of a place to get a great deal in Arizona, California, New Mexico, or anywhere else? With having this nice new truck i'm modding I would really like a Leer shell! My preference is the 100xq since I have it on my GMC. Please help me guys!
Old 05-05-2010, 01:19 PM   #2
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
I have a quote from Action Campers here in Vegas for a Vision cab high for $1245. Personally, I think it's highway robbery and I'm trying to find a used one.

I'll look around for you if you'll look around for me. Mine's a silver mica DCSB, '05.