Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: my silver non scooped hood for your silver scooped hood?

Old 05-05-2010, 07:13 PM   #1
SliverBeast will become famous soon enough
Air Force: Wright Patterson AFB
Name: Chris
SliverBeast's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: my silver non scooped hood for your silver scooped hood?

i know its a long shot but im in ohio and if anyones interested plz get back to me. im willing to trade my hood plus 50$ for it?
Old 05-05-2010, 08:23 PM   #2
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you luck man on that , Everyone want's the scooped hood and no one wants to part with them. Your best bet is either aftermarket or bite the bullet and get an OEM hood/insert for around $650+ the cost of painting. I've seen a few aftermarket hoods on ebay for cheap.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:58 AM   #3
twr437 is just really nicetwr437 is just really nicetwr437 is just really nicetwr437 is just really nice

Name: Tim
twr437's Tacoma Gallery
I will trade you my sport hood for your rear axel lol......
Old 05-09-2010, 01:13 PM   #4
haha nice, if i had two then done deal. I jus dont want to buy another hood and paint it ya know
Old 05-09-2010, 01:15 PM   #5
thanks, ya like i said i knew it would be a long shot but who knows. I would buy or think of buying an OEM replacement and paint it but i dont know anyone where im at that can match the paint and give me a good price.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:16 PM   #6
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
I know how u feel i been trying to trade also with no luck. Certifit sells the hood for 80 dollars and paint is 100 and then the inserts are around 130 so your looking around 310 ish in the end which isnt so bad at all