Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTA: Stock intake tube

Old 05-06-2010, 06:00 AM   #1
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
WTA: Stock intake tube

"WTA" you ask??? Want To Acquire... I am looking for a stock intake tube from an 05+ 4.0, the "accordian" tube if you will. Just the tube from the fender well to the filter box, not the entire intake and filter box.

If you have one that you're willing to part with, give me a cost and/or shipping price if you would. Post or PM at will.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:14 AM   #2
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Nobody?
Old 05-10-2010, 07:19 AM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one of the upgraded TSB versions of that tube (won't rattle on the fender in cold weather) that I don't need because I have a CAI. Its not that heavy by any means, though it is somewhat big so shipping may cost a bit. PM me what you feel its worth and we can work something out.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:23 AM   #4
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
well id deff give you mine but i have the 2.7 soooo i dont think it will work haha
Old 05-10-2010, 08:02 AM   #5
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
What does the 2.7 tube filter end look like? I am planning to modify and use it to route air from the filter box to another location. If the 2.7 is an accordian tube with a 4" end (on the filter end) then it may work for me.