Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler for Used Rearview Camera/Mirror

Old 05-06-2010, 01:55 PM   #1
Taco Supremist
spearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to all

spearhead's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Rearview Mirror/Monitor Back Up Camera PRICE DROP

+++UPDATE+++
Based on what I have found, a lot of the trucks that are wired for the back up camera system seem to have the camera in the tailgate -just no rearview, so most don't need the camera itself.

So I'll drop the price by $100 to $250 shipped(lower 48 ONLY)and still include all shown to see if that helps anybody out- thanks and let me know !

I just put in my own back up camera system and a different gentex homelink rearview so I have the factory system available from an 09.

Included would be the rearview mirror/monitor, the camera, and the entire tailgate wire harness.

If your truck is not pre-wired your on your own for the main connection harness that is wired through the cab.

I can take pics if there is any interest, just thought I would see if any of you wanted it before I threw it up on eBay. I would take $350 for it shipped to the lower 48.

Thanks- Feel free to PM
I use PayPal
Old 05-06-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
This is perfect for someone with an 09+ that doesn't have the TRD package. All you have to do is plug in the mirror, everything else is already there!
Old 05-06-2010, 03:28 PM   #3
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by spearhead View Post
I just put in my own back up camera system and a different gentex homelink rearview so I have the factory system available from an 09.

Included would be the rearview mirror/monitor, the camera, and the entire tailgate wire harness.

If your truck is not pre-wired your on your own for the main connection harness that is wired through the cab.

I can take pics if there is any interest, just thought I would see if any of you wanted it before I threw it up on eBay. I would take $350 for it shipped to the lower 48.

Thanks- Feel free to PM
I use PayPal
Pics are required per forums rules.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:58 AM   #5
Taco Supremist
spearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to all

Sorry to those who recently PM'ed, I was away all weekend.
I will ship to your verified PayPal address ONLY. Any shipments outside of the lower 48 states are an extra $50 for UPS tracked shipping.
PM me with your email address and physical address and I will email you back the PayPal eInvoice.

Image of the camera input slot per request:
Old 05-10-2010, 11:02 AM   #6
Taco Supremist

Bump
Old 05-17-2010, 09:38 AM   #8
Taco Supremist

Bump for some rearview love
Old 05-17-2010, 01:16 PM   #9
excalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud of

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to have to pass on this, sorry for the inconvenience.