Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2010 sport wheels and tires

Old 05-06-2010, 03:16 PM   #1
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
2010 sport wheels and tires

Sold
Attached Thumbnails
2010 sport wheels and tires-17-inch-tacoma-wheels-stereo-001.jpg   2010 sport wheels and tires-17-inch-tacoma-wheels-stereo-006.jpg   2010 sport wheels and tires-17-inch-tacoma-wheels-stereo-003.jpg   2010 sport wheels and tires-17-inch-tacoma-wheels-stereo-004.jpg  
Old 05-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #2
rpsp1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ron
rpsp1's Tacoma Gallery
If you decide to ship them, I would be very interested. Thanks!
Old 05-07-2010, 04:39 PM   #3
ThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
ThisGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I told you I would ship but I have never shipped wheels/tires before. Do they need to be in a box? If anyone has done this before please enlighten me on some ideas. Thanks
Old 05-07-2010, 06:34 PM   #4
cgriffin is on a distinguished road
cgriffin's Tacoma Gallery
They will not be in a box. They will have cardboard put on front and back. If you can find someone with a business account with UPS, you can use it to ship freight for cheap. I had wheels w/tires shipped from Oregon to Alabama for $75 using a UPS business account.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:36 PM   #5
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Someone shipping my wheels?
I need to go see if they are still there!!!!!
Old 05-08-2010, 02:09 PM   #6
ThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
ThisGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I actually have an account with ups but I've never shipped wheels. So I guess.........sure ill ship them
Old 05-08-2010, 02:48 PM   #7
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisGuy View Post
I actually have an account with ups but I've never shipped wheels. So I guess.........sure ill ship them

Shipping to my house???
Old 05-09-2010, 05:54 AM   #8
trd sport is on a distinguished road
trd sport's Tacoma Gallery
Are these wheels still available?
Old 05-09-2010, 08:58 AM   #9
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Yes they are despite all the wierd shipping and recieving conversation.
I am still hoping for a local sale at this time, but I may have to entertain shipping ideas next week.
Thanks for the inquery. It pushed my post to the magic 500. Whoo Hooo
Old 05-12-2010, 07:03 AM   #10
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 05-16-2010, 08:36 AM   #11
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Last roll back to the top