Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: 2005 Tacoma TRD Offroad 4x4 Access Cab

Old 05-07-2010, 06:43 AM   #1
MGH-PA will become famous soon enough

MGH-PA's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: 2005 Tacoma TRD Offroad 4x4 Access Cab

Need more cab room, so it's time to try and sell before trading in.

I'm the second owner of this truck. First owner put 55,000 miles on it with services at 3-5K mile intervals. Since owning the truck, I have serviced the truck every 3K miles, and rotated the tires every 5K miles. I kept records of when I serviced the truck, and will provide them to the new owner. The tires have ~24,000 miles on them and are in great shape. I'm looking for a double cab longbed since I need more room in the cab or possibly a fullsize. I hate to give up the locker, but it has to be. This truck was never used seriously offroad. 4wd has occasional use in the winter (and to make sure the system stays functional). I'm a non-smoker and so was the previous owner. The interior is in very good shape. The exterior has some small scratches on the rear fender, drivers side door behind the handle, and on the passenger side door. They're not deep, and might even buff out (I haven't tried). The interior of the bed has scratches in it from loading and unloading items, but no deep gouges. The rear shocks were just replaced this winter with Bilstein 5100's and all new hardware.

Now the bad (not going to lie about anything here):

There is surface rust on the frame (I was underneath every week during the winter to keep the salt off, but I usually need to treat the frame every spring (coat of rust-inhibitor primer with rustoleum top coat).

Just this past January, I was involved in an accident with the truck. It had $2900 worth of body work done on the front end (new front bumper, fender, radiator support, and the frame was tweaked slightly (passenger side front in front of the tire) (was put straightened by a reputable shop). Since then, I also replaced the steering rack and power steering pump.

My temp gauge/compass display light is out (simple resistor fix, but keep putting it off).

Truck is currently in the shop having the spiral cable/clock spring cable replaced because they (mechanic) broke it replacing the steering rack

A run down of what's included, and the truck's setup:

2005 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4 AC
4.0 5spd Automatic
89,000 Miles
6 CD Changer
Steering Wheel Audio Controls
Cruise Control
Tow Package (6500lb Max)
265/75/16 Nitto Terra Grappler's
Rear Locker
May include the bestop as shown

$15,000 OBO

Old 05-08-2010, 09:04 AM   #2

MGH-PA's Tacoma Gallery
Ttt...
Old 05-08-2010, 01:13 PM   #3
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
hey, i just saw one of your post over at archerytalk!! small planet. good luck with the sale.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:34 PM   #4

MGH-PA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
hey, i just saw one of your post over at archerytalk!! small planet. good luck with the sale.
Nice! Ttt...