Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

*FS: 16" Helo Maxx Chrome Wheels with COOPER STT Mud Terrain 285/75/16 - Barely Used!

Old 05-07-2010, 09:40 AM   #1
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
*FS: 16" Helo Maxx Chrome Wheels with COOPER STT Mud Terrain 285/75/16 - Barely Used!

sold!
Attached Thumbnails
*FS: 16" Helo Maxx Chrome Wheels with COOPER STT Mud Terrain 285/75/16 - Barely Used!-tires1.jpg   *FS: 16" Helo Maxx Chrome Wheels with COOPER STT Mud Terrain 285/75/16 - Barely Used!-tires3.jpg   *FS: 16" Helo Maxx Chrome Wheels with COOPER STT Mud Terrain 285/75/16 - Barely Used!-tires2.jpg  
Old 05-07-2010, 09:51 AM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
that is a great deal...if i did not just buy mine i would grab these...............
Old 05-07-2010, 10:14 AM   #4
Turtle
Just4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyrtl
Just4fununlimited's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Just4fununlimited
Chris you willing to seperate?? I want your tires, got the same set but need to be replaced. Shotgun tires if your seperate!!
Old 05-07-2010, 10:16 AM   #5
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just4fununlimited View Post
Chris you willing to seperate?? I want your tires, got the same set but need to be replaced. Shotgun tires if your seperate!!
PM me with your offer
Old 05-07-2010, 10:25 AM   #6
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! Bump for an awesome deal!!! Someone snatchem while you can!
Old 05-09-2010, 06:25 PM   #7
Sunday bump!
Old 05-09-2010, 06:46 PM   #8
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
what are the pros and cons of mud terrains vs. all terrain tires? i would get these but since i wont be offroading i dont know if its a smart move to go with mud terrains. are mt's noiser? whats the absolute lowest for the whole set?
Old 05-09-2010, 07:06 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco323 View Post
what are the pros and cons of mud terrains vs. all terrain tires? i would get these but since i wont be offroading i dont know if its a smart move to go with mud terrains. are mt's noiser? whats the absolute lowest for the whole set?

PM me if you are interested.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:31 PM   #10
bump, tpms included in sale.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:33 PM   #12
09 tacomaa is on a distinguished road
Name: Cole
09 tacomaa's Tacoma Gallery
how much for combo???
Old 05-12-2010, 07:41 PM   #13
I just seperated the wheels and tires yesterday. You would need to get them remounted if you want the combo.

Pm me with your offer if you are interested
Old 05-12-2010, 11:19 PM   #14
1WhiteTaco has a spectacular aura about1WhiteTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Alex
1WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
nice deal, i have these rims i wanna powder coat them gun metal but idk if itll be worth it.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:22 PM   #15
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Dude WTF!

This is an AWESOME deal man. Chris you're a DUMBASS like me. Changing your mind all the time.

Those tires alone are around $900!

If those were 17's. I'd buy the whole set for $1k and sell off the rims.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:22 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Dude WTF!

This is an AWESOME deal man. Chris you're a DUMBASS like me. Changing your mind all the time.

Those tires alone are around $900!

If those were 17's. I'd buy the whole set for $1k and sell off the rims.
Almost got it where I want it!

Price drop!
Old 05-13-2010, 11:26 PM   #18
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Whoa I really want those tires. I'm headed to SoCal at the end of the month, but not taking the Tacoma so I can't pick them up.

The next time I'm taking the Tacoma down there is in mid-July. If they're still available then, I'll get them.

subscribed