Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2010 Chrome Grill $65

Old 05-07-2010, 02:04 PM   #1
Banned
PreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to all
PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation FS: 2010 Chrome Grill $65

For sale I have a 2010 chrome grill for sale. It has seen 6k miles of light use and is in excellent shape. $65 local pickup in Marion County FL. I don't really feel like shipping this bigass fucking thing.

Old 05-07-2010, 02:06 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, the title tricks you into looking at what color the grill might be!! Then your like..."chrome bitches!!!!"
Old 05-07-2010, 02:08 PM   #3
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
fake out
Old 05-07-2010, 02:14 PM   #4
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
gahhh tricky som bitch lol free bump
Old 05-07-2010, 02:14 PM   #5
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
haha...got me
Old 05-07-2010, 02:19 PM   #6
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool I'll take it!

NOT! Right back at ya!!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 03:07 PM   #8
Scarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Scarab21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Haha, the title tricks you into looking at what color the grill might be!! Then your like..."chrome bitches!!!!"

Old 05-07-2010, 03:14 PM   #9
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
The only problem is, chrome is not a color.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:15 PM   #10
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC4333 View Post
The only problem is, chrome is not a color.
i remember when pagers were in, and people said their favorite pager color was "clear"
Old 05-07-2010, 03:30 PM   #11
My Taco is Blue!!!
Bu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AME3 VFA83 Virginia Beach, VA
Bu11etWhisperer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMcompliant View Post
i remember when pagers were in, and people said their favorite pager color was "clear"
Damn that brings back a memory of getting into an argument with a buddy back when pager were in....it was over whether clear was a color!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 03:33 PM   #12
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMcompliant View Post
Oh, please dont remind me of those days.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:37 PM   #13
Professional Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bu11etWhisperer View Post
Damn that brings back a memory of getting into an argument with a buddy back when pager were in....it was over whether clear was a color!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC4333 View Post
Oh, please dont remind me of those days.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:49 PM   #15
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
This made me laugh out loud.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:31 AM   #16
My Taco is Blue!!!
Bu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AME3 VFA83 Virginia Beach, VA
Bu11etWhisperer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
Whats a pager. lol. JKJK
It was a device used for your girlfriend to page 911 messages only for you to call her back and hear "Whatcha doing, where you at, how come you didn't call me back 15 pages ago?" "Really Woman, Are you kidding me? " GOD I am glad the days of the pager are in the history books. Although, you guys ever notice that back in those days we just remembered everybody's phone number in that rolidex in our heads. Now when someone ask for a number "hold on I have to look it up on my cell."
Old 05-08-2010, 06:00 AM   #17
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
No kidding. I only know my parents' cell numbers because they haven't changed in years... Since before I had a cell of my own and I had to call them from memory and a land line.

With a gun to my head, I couldn't tell you my best friend's number, my brother or sister's number... It took almost a full year of dating before I remembered my wife's, and I only committed that one to memory because she made fun of me every single time I had to remember it and couldn't. (She used to turn to me whenever we were together and somebody asked for her number... I got tired of being embarrased.)
Old 05-08-2010, 08:11 AM   #18
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Where is marion county? I'm in Lakeland.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:29 PM   #19
Banned
PreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
Where is marion county? I'm in Lakeland.
I'm in the Ocala area. Still available.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #20
Banned
Also, what about painting these bitches? I thought you could pop the chrome part off. If I had the time I would just do that, prep the surface, and rattlecan it. Theres a company that sells OEM paint in a rattlecan ... just can't remember who that is. If I had the time, I would have just done that and saved $180. This is actually a good deal!