LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

(feel-her) got a radiant red bumper

Old 05-07-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
(feel-her) got a radiant red bumper

Its got one dent on the right side i backed into a pole, and a scrape on the left corner. No dent, just paint scratch.

Just wanted to see if anyone would be interest in the bumper, 2005 bumper, black plastic is not included.

IF ANYONE IS A BIT INTERESTED ILL POST PICTURES

REAR BUMPER BTW!
Old 05-07-2010, 02:24 PM   #2
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
Its got one dent on the right side i backed into a pole, and a scrape on the left corner. No dent, just paint scratch.

Just wanted to see if anyone would be interest in the bumper, 2005 bumper, black plastic is not included.

Give me a reasonable offer and ill post pictures.

REAR BUMPER BTW!
shouldn't you post pics anyway?
Old 05-07-2010, 02:26 PM   #3
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Oh jeez fine fine, ill have em up in 20 min let me shower.
Well ive seen guys post feelers without pictures. Ill edit the offer part
Old 05-07-2010, 02:31 PM   #4
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
Oh jeez fine fine, ill have em up in 20 min let me shower.
Well ive seen guys post feelers without pictures. Ill edit the offer part
I was kidding bro.lol chill and don't take a shower. take a bubble bath instead.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:46 PM   #5
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
FUCKER. ahha. bubble bath man i wish!. shower it is till i get a house, wiht a tub, nohomo