Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS---> Anzo Black led tail lights

Old 05-07-2010, 10:24 PM   #1
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
FS---> Anzo Black led tail lights

sold!
Old 05-07-2010, 10:33 PM   #2
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
damnit... I needed to replace my scratched up stock ones so I bought oem ones because I didnt like all the other... but I like these! ugh
Don't suppose you want to trade plus cash?
Old 05-07-2010, 10:37 PM   #3
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have the 05-08 red stock tail lights already
Old 05-07-2010, 10:40 PM   #4
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
I have the 05-08 red stock tail lights already
aight no prob
Old 05-07-2010, 10:43 PM   #6
Dirty Trucker

yes^^^
Old 05-07-2010, 10:45 PM   #7
tmbrwlf730 is on a distinguished road
tmbrwlf730's Tacoma Gallery
would you had traded for a never JL 10WX sub?
Old 05-07-2010, 10:50 PM   #8
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
PM

Sent...
Old 05-07-2010, 10:57 PM   #9
Dirty Trucker

Old 05-07-2010, 10:58 PM   #10
Dirty Trucker

Old 05-07-2010, 11:06 PM   #11
Dirty Trucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbrwlf730 View Post
would you had traded for a never JL 10WX sub?
Um don't know what i would do with it? I hardly even listen to the stereo.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:15 PM   #13
Dirty Trucker

^^^Getting rid of all the chrome! I know you understand!
Old 05-07-2010, 11:16 PM   #14
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
i think he has 05-08 stocks..
Old 05-07-2010, 11:21 PM   #15
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Good call but you could black them out and they would just look like 09 tail's if you dont sell them would look sick!
Old 05-07-2010, 11:22 PM   #16
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Are these chrome or black?

Or are you refering to the bulbs?
Old 05-07-2010, 11:33 PM   #17
Enjoying my addiction

Thumbs up Ok I figured it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
Are these chrome or black?

Or are you refering to the bulbs?

Still Looks good, and beter than my red 08's...

http://www.anzousa.com/pages/product...ta.html#311042

311042 Black.

PM me when ready...
Old 05-07-2010, 11:57 PM   #18
Dirty Trucker

pm sent