Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Need Tailgate Badges, Toyota, SR5, & V6 Chrome Emblems

Old 05-08-2010, 09:32 AM   #1
TacoTyrant is on a distinguished road

TacoTyrant's Tacoma Gallery
Need Tailgate Badges, Toyota, SR5, & V6 Chrome Emblems

I need those 3 off the tailgate if anyone has it. Thanks!
Old 05-08-2010, 09:47 AM   #2
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
Might I ask why? I might be able to get the Toyota one and V6 one to you at your expense sometime soon.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:56 AM   #4
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cars0n` View Post
save money and debadge?
That's what I was thinking... Maybe he needs them to black out or something.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:03 AM   #6
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
I like the Chrome Badges on the Dark Blue! Again just my 2 cents
Old 05-08-2010, 10:07 PM   #7
TacoTyrant is on a distinguished road

TacoTyrant's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I'd like to black out the emblems and try them on. I gave all my emblems away before.

PM me if you have them! Thanks
Old 05-09-2010, 04:22 AM   #8
MyMistress is on a distinguished road

MyMistress's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post
Might I ask why? I might be able to get the Toyota one and V6 one to you at your expense sometime soon.
I've got the SR5, with KEG'sTACO that should complete your set.. let me know
Old 05-09-2010, 10:42 AM   #9
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
check out my thread for sale.. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...x-shipped.html