LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fs: 2006 trd off road dc (va)

Old 05-08-2010, 12:37 PM   #1
CAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud of

Name: steve
CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2006 TRD OFF ROAD DC (va)

2006 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4 DC
4.0 5spd Automatic
70,xxx Miles
2009 6 CD Changer, w/ factory aux input.
Steering Wheel Audio Controls
Cruise Control
Tow Package (6500lb Max)
Rear Locker

truck is in immactulate conditon in and out...

(list of mods)

billy 5100's @ 2.5 w/ 1/4 spacers, toytec 2" aal, LR UCA's, pro-comp 7089's , 285/70/17 BFG KM2's, revotec headlights, revotec taillights, lamin-x fogs, color matched grille and rear sport bumper, undercover bed cover, bed-extender, black nerf bars , afe drop in, 50 series flowmaster, 6000k bi-xenon hids, weathertechs, sport hood

$ 21,500 (over 5k in add on's)
$ 19,500 with factory wheels and NO undercover (bed cover)

Old 05-08-2010, 12:57 PM   #3
CAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud of

CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
Why are you selling it man. Oh and that ipod doesn't work by the way

i want a full size, did you charge the ipod..the battery was dead when i gave it to you.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #5

CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
Oh ok. Ya I had to borrow my buddies cord for it and still nothing. By any chance do you have the cord for it?

pm sent...lets keep this thread on topic.
Old 05-08-2010, 06:46 PM   #6
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
TTT

price for wheels and tires..??

are you going to try and trade this in..??
Old 05-09-2010, 08:13 AM   #7

CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
TTT

price for wheels and tires..??

are you going to try and trade this in..??

Not ready to part out yet....but I'll keep u in mind, I'm hoping to sell outright. ..I'll get burnt on trading it in.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:34 PM   #8
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
no kidding

what are you looking for..?
Old 05-14-2010, 09:01 AM   #9
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Good luck with the sale . dam nice truck
Old 05-18-2010, 02:54 PM   #10

CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Good luck with the sale . dam nice truck
thank you .
Old 05-19-2010, 11:17 PM   #11
controlled pair?
375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a soldier of mine that might be interested...
Old 05-21-2010, 12:51 PM   #12

CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 375taco View Post
I have a soldier of mine that might be interested...
pm sent.

Products Discussed in this Thread