LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2006 Tacoma PreRunner

Old 05-08-2010, 05:04 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2006 Tacoma PreRunner

My truck is probably going up for sale, I just want to see if anyone would be interested. I will put up some pictures when I'm not on my iPhone.

Has 87,xxx on it. It needs a new carrier bearing (bad squeak coming from it). About $150 bucks or less.

KBB showed my truck to be at 13-15k. I would like to get $16,500 due to all the stuff I've done to it.

I will get pictures up tonight.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:30 PM   #3
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Old 05-08-2010, 06:40 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
All the fluids have been changed at the appropriate times
Old 05-08-2010, 07:17 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
My rear shocks are fine. It's just the boot that is skewed. And the airbags are just disabled. They will work after a reflash of the ECU.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:35 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-08-2010, 08:46 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
What are u getting to replace it? I thought you were getting LT for it?
Since I have ZERO room now. I have a sub box in the rear seats and I'm 6'5", I get a little cramped. And I like having alot of people riding with me.

I'm looking at getting a 2008 Jeep Unlimited X. Maybe the 5.8L HEMI. We will se what I can get.

And no, Its too harsh to put a LT kit on a truck that is still worth $15k. So I'm going to buy a V8 Tundra in the price range of $3k-$5k and beat the crap out of it. I will also need it as a chaser truck for Project Zero Racing.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Got it. Good luck with the sale.
...and as much as I denied it before, I really would like to have 4x4.

and Thanks man!
Old 05-08-2010, 08:57 PM   #12
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Not this shit again.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:57 PM   #13
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
Well, damn, Lents. Haha, I can't wait to see your chaser truck.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:08 PM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
Lents bud I hate to see you let go of that beauty. Good luck with the sale!
I know me too. I love this truck because I cant find another one like it, but I need the extra room and the 4x4. My parents know.... Both from me telling them and them witnessing how cramped it is.

Thats the only reason why my heart sinks when I think about selling it, is because its the only truck Ive seen in this configuration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Not this shit again.
haha but this is for real. I'm a man on a mission
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post
Well, damn, Lents. Haha, I can't wait to see your chaser truck.
hahaha. Me either! it will be a 2WD beast!

basically look like this:

http://static.racingjunk.com/63/ui/6...runner-Cam.jpg
Old 05-08-2010, 09:58 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I will be taking out the Pioneer HU, CB radio with antenna and possibly the sub box
Old 05-08-2010, 10:00 PM   #16
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
You can give it to me for free if you want
Old 05-08-2010, 10:01 PM   #17
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
I will be taking out the Pioneer HU, CB radio with antenna and possibly the sub box
Why did you have to post everything I looked at?!
Old 05-08-2010, 10:01 PM   #18
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Lents you should try to get the Rubicon...Good luck with your sale man! I hope you still stay around here and talk to us from time to time
Old 05-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #19
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
You can give it to me for free if you want
....nahhhhhhhhh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post
Why did you have to post everything I looked at?!
Haha well those are the "big" things to me. And I can fit them into the Jeep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Lents you should try to get the Rubicon...Good luck with your sale man! I hope you still stay around here and talk to us from time to time
I'm trying! Rubicon with the Hemi. Thank You Scott. And all you guys know I will. Everyone is like family.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:49 AM   #20
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
REPOST!

Had to say it...