LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FLORIDA, FS: 05+ goodies. Wheels, tires, satoshi, halos, t-rex, speaker, UWS low-pro.

Old 05-09-2010, 12:37 PM   #1
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
FLORIDA, FS: 05+ goodies. Wheels, tires, satoshi, halos, t-rex, speaker, UWS low-pro.

285/75/16 BFG KM2's Only about 3500 miles on them, they have been mounted for about 3 months.
16" XD Hoss - Mounted when I got the tires, no scratches at all.

I want $1200 for everything or $800 for tires and $500 for wheels. Will ship on your dime and it's pretty expensive. WHEELS SOLD! Still have tires.

Satoshi grill + trade for your stock one. Getting repainted next week.

Will take $200 for that.

Halo headlights +T-rex eyelids/for your stockers. - $200 obo. HEADLIGHTS SOLD!!!

Alpine S-10 and tacotunes box - $100 plus shipping.

UWS low-pro black, great condition. SOLD!
All prices are best offer.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:38 PM   #2
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
That's a quarter in the first pictures btw.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:55 PM   #5
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
No, they are stuck to the headlights. Sorry.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #6
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
What exactly are you repainting next week?
Old 05-09-2010, 01:45 PM   #7
dgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to behold

dgalleon's Tacoma Gallery
That Tool box is calling my name bro! is that the same box i saw at April's meet?
Old 05-09-2010, 01:53 PM   #9
NOZAPK
Nozapk is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Nozapk's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Nozapk Send a message via Skype™ to Nozapk
hey Im new to tacomaworld so i in the process of putting up some pictures, but would you be willing to do a trade for your headlights and eyelids for my blacked out oem headlights. Also if you still up for trading for a stock grilles let me know becuase the satoshi grille you got is pretty badass to me .
Old 05-09-2010, 01:57 PM   #10
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
You would have to have cash too.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:58 PM   #11
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgalleon View Post
That Tool box is calling my name bro! is that the same box i saw at April's meet?
It's yours for 2 bills and I'll even meet you half way. Yep, same box that went airborne, lol.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:59 PM   #12
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
you heading back to stock?
Selling the truck and I know that the dealership isn't going to give me shit for the extras, figured I would hook up some of my fellow TW members.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:05 PM   #13
dgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to behold

dgalleon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
It's yours for 2 bills and I'll even meet you half way. Yep, same box that went airborne, lol.

yea bro that sounds like a good deal! everything on it still straight tho from it going airborne? haha

i prob need to go buy those J-hooks that Jason said he used for his tool box, but hey how soon do you need to get rid of it by? i just had back surgery so im like SOL if you needed to get rid of it now. but if its all good still then i can get both of Mr. Franklins to ya!
Old 05-09-2010, 02:09 PM   #14
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you pick up those headlights?

I have a set of halo projectors, but they don't look like that. That's the first time I have seen that version. I might be interested in them.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:13 PM   #15
lIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM
Name: Chad
lIlOtAcO's Tacoma Gallery
damn I wish you where closer to JAX.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:13 PM   #16
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
I got them on ebay. Just converted the bottom strip to red leds.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:14 PM   #17
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgalleon View Post
yea bro that sounds like a good deal! everything on it still straight tho from it going airborne? haha

i prob need to go buy those J-hooks that Jason said he used for his tool box, but hey how soon do you need to get rid of it by? i just had back surgery so im like SOL if you needed to get rid of it now. but if its all good still then i can get both of Mr. Franklins to ya!
I got the griprites for ya too man, they will work because you have a longbed. I'll throw them in there for you no charge bro.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:15 PM   #18
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, also how much for your Satoshi?
Old 05-09-2010, 02:16 PM   #19
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Oh sorry, 200. Got it.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:16 PM   #20
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
$200 plus a stock chrome one.