Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Jack Assembly for 2003 Tacoma

Old 05-09-2010, 03:40 PM   #1
Yamaha + Kawasaki!
Yamasaki is on a distinguished road

Yamasaki's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Jack Assembly for 2003 Tacoma

I need a Jack assembly (Jack/spare tire lowering rods) for a 2003 Tacoma. I have no way to lower my spare tire at this point. Please post here or email

rkleeb@gmail.com

Thanks

P.S. If anyone can tell me if an assembly for other years would work that would be great. From what I can see, it does not appear my spare tire carrier assembly has a hook that a rod grabs onto, but rather just a flathead type assembly (Basically if I had a really long flathead screwdriver I could lower the assembly). I know thats not worded the best, but I'm sure those in the know understand what I am saying.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:46 PM   #2
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
yup, just like a flathead. the jack assembly uses a hook to lower it but they use the hook like a screwdriver. Just stick sometihing in there and twist. the tire will lower