Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Dirtbike Hitch Hauler

Old 05-10-2010, 09:30 AM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Dirtbike Hitch Hauler

I've used this a few times and it works great. I made it so it's definitely Beefed. It's not a lightweight flimsy item, it's simple, durable and trustworthy. 1 tie down goes to the leg with a hole at the end, and the other tie down goes to the truck's bed hook. Then wrap the bike's rear tire to it so it can't jump off. No heavy rust, only light surface on top of the channel, it's been in my garage. Perfect for a truck that has a bed full of offroad goodies or camping gear and a hitch on it.

$60

Attached Thumbnails
Dirtbike Hitch Hauler-bike-rail.jpg  
Old 05-10-2010, 06:30 PM   #2
MachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Nick
MachoTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
that thing looks beefy. would most likely cost to much to ship to me here in NH
Old 05-11-2010, 09:53 AM   #3
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoTaco10 View Post
that thing looks beefy. would most likely cost to much to ship to me here in NH
I have a feeling you're right since it is fairly heavy and mainly the odd size since it'll get measured as a long huge rectangle. However, I googled Joe Hauler yesterday and those things are $399! (nice sig btw)
Old 05-29-2010, 09:19 AM   #4
Taco Vending Machine

Bump.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:09 PM   #6
Taco Vending Machine

Well I just got a PM from a guy telling me I may want to add Y bracing to it because he said he had one that twisted. That's not the case with this thing, it's made from heavy gauge material, unlike most aftermarket stuff. The channel on this thing is 1/4" and where the receiver piece is welded to the channel, it has a piece of square material on each side of it for extra support. There is no way this channel will ever bend with a dirt bike on it. I could easily add 2 pieces of tube to form a Y if someone wanted me to, but this thing is pretty overkill and weighs at least 50 lbs. I'll weight it soon so we know exactly. I hauled this bike a few times without any worries.