Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

CL Find IVAN STEWARTS

Old 05-10-2010, 02:49 PM   #1
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
CL Find IVAN STEWARTS

They're not mine but looks like a good deal:
http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org...731521672.html
Old 05-10-2010, 04:33 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
that is a sweet deal. i assume thier are in pa?? to bad i have 17" wheels now.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #3
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
that is a sweet deal. i assume thier are in pa?? to bad i have 17" wheels now.
Howz the new truck? Sport model?
Old 05-10-2010, 04:52 PM   #4
NVM I see it now. It used to say rusted pile of crap.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelztaco View Post
Howz the new truck? Sport model?
i love it so far.i really hope it doesnt fall apart like the other one. sport is so much nicer than the sr5.alot of different things in it than the sr5.not sure because of the year or its a trd sport.might have to start a thread about that
Old 05-10-2010, 04:58 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Damn good deal...too bad I don't trust craigslist...but someone should jump on this...single Ivans cost about $190 a piece on a good day...
Old 05-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #7
[quote=paintdiddy;1752369]i love it so far.i really hope it doesnt fall apart like the other one. sport is so much nicer than the sr5.alot of different things in it than the sr5.not sure because of the year or its a trd sport.might have to start a thread about that[/quote
I like mine too. It's like yours except super white. Who got the headlights? I almost went for 'em.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #8
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Damn good deal...too bad I don't trust craigslist...but someone should jump on this...single Ivans cost about $190 a piece on a good day...
cl does suck. my cuz just bought a porsche off of cl. yeah it has a bad trans
Old 05-10-2010, 05:02 PM   #9
So far I've had good luck on craigslist. Buying local I can see what I'm buying.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:08 PM   #10
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelztaco View Post
So far I've had good luck on craigslist. Buying local I can see what I'm buying.
true.my motto is never buy something from someone you cant punch in the face
Old 05-10-2010, 05:35 PM   #11
Tulku is on a distinguished road

Name: Joshua
Tulku's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
true.my motto is never buy something from someone you cant punch in the face
nice