Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS: 84 toyota pickup 4x4 in East TN

Old 05-10-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up WTS: 84 toyota pickup 4x4 in East TN

SOLD!!!

1984 toyota pickup in east TN. 135,xxx miles, strong 22r I DD this truck often. It has a fresh front axle rebuild and engine tune up. New front brakes (calipers, pads, lines). New clutch master cyl and slave cyl.

Here is what you get with the truck:

85 top shift t-case
plus another reduction case with gears and shifter
Marlin hi-steer
87 ifs box
New Marlin HD Clutch kit
New shifter boot for dual setup
New speedo extension for duals
New Cloyes timing kit
New Marlin MC07 adapter
63" chevy springs
Ruf pack (stock 84 rear mixed with extra 84 rear leafs)
Another set of 88 rear springs
Headman Hedders
extra set of WARN premium hubs

$2700 for everything OBO, Dont low ball me do the math on the parts it comes with....
If you want the truck only, $1500. If the truck sells by itself first I'll then start parting things out. I would rather sell as everything together so give me an offer, Cash talks.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:34 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
WTF man?!?!?!
Old 05-10-2010, 03:38 PM   #5
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
WTF man?!?!?!
yea.... I know. To many hobbies that are all too expensive. This is just the one that needs to be put on hold. Hopefully I can get back into building a truck at some point.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:55 PM   #6
mpleitez will become famous soon enough
mpleitez's Tacoma Gallery
SOlid Axle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
yea.... I know. To many hobbies that are all too expensive. This is just the one that needs to be put on hold. Hopefully I can get back into building a truck at some point.
solid axle or IFS?
Old 05-10-2010, 04:08 PM   #7
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
to bad my truck isn't sold yet or i'd take it off your hands...
Old 05-10-2010, 04:10 PM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I'm actually looking for one of these in AZ right now. I almost had two different ones but the assholes sold them right before I got there.

Nice truck. I will go quick I think
Old 05-10-2010, 05:05 PM   #9
East Bound and Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpleitez View Post
solid axle or IFS?
Solid!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
to bad my truck isn't sold yet or i'd take it off your hands...
You need this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I'm actually looking for one of these in AZ right now. I almost had two different ones but the assholes sold them right before I got there.

Nice truck. I will go quick I think
Thanks, come get this one
Old 05-10-2010, 08:25 PM   #10
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
well give it to me then!!
Old 05-10-2010, 08:38 PM   #11
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
shit, if i didnt plan on retiring the taco soon id take...or if i had that much $$$ for another truck, i want a better DD
Old 05-10-2010, 08:55 PM   #12
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
we should add a poll....

all those in favor of dark knight giving me the truck so i can turn it into a truggy say I

Old 05-10-2010, 09:00 PM   #13
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Might see if my dad wants to pick this up, looks pretty good, how is the frame?
Old 05-10-2010, 09:52 PM   #14
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
gtrotter's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if you wind up being interested in trading for a 4wheeler...
Old 05-11-2010, 05:24 AM   #15
East Bound and Down

Quote:
well give it to me then!!
Quote:
we should add a poll....

all those in favor of dark knight giving me the truck so i can turn it into a truggy say I

check PM, I want to see it be a truggy TOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Might see if my dad wants to pick this up, looks pretty good, how is the frame?
Frame has some surface rust. I was going to hit everything with the wire brush and repaint but just hadn't gotten that far yet. There is one spot about 6" long under the passenger door where it seems to be a little more than surface rust. It is not eaten through and you can not flex the metal but there it a little more cancer right there in an isolated area on the outside of the frame rail. All in all its a solid truck. I goes on the interstate every day I drive it. 65mph and drive strait as an arrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrotter View Post
Let me know if you wind up being interested in trading for a 4wheeler...
sorry, wont be interested in another ATV, thats what I sold to start this project.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:04 AM   #17
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
If only you were in Texas...
X100
Old 05-11-2010, 06:41 AM   #19
East Bound and Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
If its still for sale in a few months I might take it off your hands. Don't hold me to it though!
I hope its long gone before july.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:17 AM   #20
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
If I were in Tennessee, I'd definitely try to take that thing off your hands...good luck!