LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Brand new 16x8 American racing chamber wheels. CHEAP!!

Old 05-10-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
xdanielx326 is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
xdanielx326's Tacoma Gallery
Brand new 16x8 American racing chamber wheels. CHEAP!!

I have a set of 4 Brand new, still in the box, silver American Racing ATX Chamber wheels I got to get rid of. $350. First person takes them. I will ship but on your cost.
I forgot to mention, the reason why I am selling them so cheap is because the center bore on the rim is to small to fit the Tacomas. They will have to be machined but you can get that done at any machine shop for under $100

Old 05-10-2010, 07:04 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
$350?!?!?!?!?!??!?! I hope I read that right...
Old 05-10-2010, 07:07 PM   #4
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmmmmm.....7 posts.....amazing deal......plot thickens???
Old 05-10-2010, 07:42 PM   #5
xdanielx326 is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
xdanielx326's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
$350?!?!?!?!?!??!?! I hope I read that right...
Yup you read it right. $350. My uncle gave them to me to put on my taco but what i failed to mention is that the center bore is to small for a toyota, they will need to be machined out bigger. but they will fit a chevy perfect... you can get them machined for under $100 at any machine shop.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:50 AM   #6
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdanielx326 View Post
I have a set of 4 Brand new, still in the box, silver American Racing ATX Chamber wheels I got to get rid of. $350. First person takes them. I will ship but on your cost.
I forgot to mention, the reason why I am selling them so cheap is because the center bore on the rim is to small to fit the Tacomas. They will have to be machined but you can get that done at any machine shop for under $100

Sold
Old 04-28-2013, 05:31 PM   #7
classic4runner is on a distinguished road
classic4runner's Tacoma Gallery
atx

Do you still have them 4sale? I am looking for a set like those.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:59 PM   #8
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by classic4runner View Post
Do you still have them 4sale? I am looking for a set like those.
these wheels were sold 3 years ago - but welcome to tacomaworld
Old 04-28-2013, 06:31 PM   #9
classic4runner is on a distinguished road
classic4runner's Tacoma Gallery
THX I couldn't find a listing date.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:38 PM   #10
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Jesus Christ....