Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: TRD Sport wheels, Bridgestone Duelers, Spare & Lug Nuts

Old 05-10-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
Awesome Member
tacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
tacomakid89's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: TRD Sport wheels, Bridgestone Duelers, Spare & Lug Nuts Only $675!!!

SOLD!!!

Well im going to be getting new wheels and tires soon, so I will be selling my stock setup. What I am selling is: 4 TRD Sport wheels, 1 spare wheel, 5 265/65/17 Bridgestone Dueler H/T and a complete set of lug nuts. They do not come with the TPMS. The wheels are in great condition except for one that has a very light scuff on it that I wasn't able to capture with a picture. Besides that though they are in near perfect condition. The tires on it have 11/32 tread left and the spare has never been used. They only have 5,XXX miles on them. All are highway miles, except for maybe 2 or 3 miles, but that was just cause I had to take it on the dirt, but it was nothing even close to serious though. And then of course they come with a complete set of the stock lug nuts. I am hoping to get $500 OBO for everything. I dont want to split it up but if you just want the tires or something then before I sell them to you im going to have to find a buyer for the rest. I am willing to ship anywhere but will of course charge shipping and wont be as negotiable with the price. I am also willing to trade. If you have any questions at all, please shoot me out a PM. Thanks.

If im able to get buyers for everything, then I will seperate.
Tires: dell01126
Wheels:
Lug Nuts:
Spare:

Old 05-11-2010, 02:49 PM   #5
cgriffin is on a distinguished road
cgriffin's Tacoma Gallery
If you find buyers for everything else, I'll buy the spare.