Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

3rd brake light lens

Old 05-11-2010, 10:53 AM   #1
niles davis is on a distinguished road
Name: bigniles
niles davis's Tacoma Gallery
3rd brake light lens

Hi Iam looking for a third brake light lens I just cracked mine and con only fined whole assembly but just need lens so if anyone can help me out I would greatly apreciate it thanks I need it for a 05 and up tacoma
Old 05-11-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know how it works with the 2nd gens, but I just got a new lens from the dealer. Did you try there?
Old 05-11-2010, 11:04 AM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I don't know how it works with the 2nd gens, but I just got a new lens from the dealer. Did you try there?
Yeah I tried the dealer and they said you have to buy the whole assy.For 135 Ihope I dont have to go that route .
Old 05-11-2010, 11:06 AM   #4
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by niles davis View Post
Yeah I tried the dealer and they said you have to buy the whole assy.For 135 Ihope I dont have to go that route .
Damn, that sucks.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:09 AM   #5
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
You just put a damper on my day, sir! I need the entire assembly, and am NOT looking forward to paying 135 dollars for it!.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:12 AM   #6
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
always good old ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-...Q5fAccessories
Old 05-11-2010, 11:19 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Damn, that sucks.
Yeah thats exactly what I said
Old 05-11-2010, 02:13 PM   #8
Tactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Tactical Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Just an FYI, the 1st gens brake lights are the same as the 2nd gens. Itf funny b/c on ebay 3rd gen smoked brake lights go for like $100+, I bought a 1st gen one for $45

PS

The local junk yard is your best option. just look for a 1st gen
Old 05-11-2010, 05:08 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Tacoma View Post
Just an FYI, the 1st gens brake lights are the same as the 2nd gens. Itf funny b/c on ebay 3rd gen smoked brake lights go for like $100+, I bought a 1st gen one for $45

PS

The local junk yard is your best option. just look for a 1st gen
Yeah I have checked junk yards here in Co but no luck on 05 and up on the third brake light lens the 2nd gen are the same size but the screw holes are in differant spots