Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Custom emblems: May Batch

Old 05-11-2010, 01:52 PM   #1
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Custom emblems: May Batch

I am going to be cutting a batch of emblems next week of any of my previous designs. You can see them Here or in my sig. If you have any questions let me know. They will be going for 55 + 10 for shipping and should ship within a day or 2 of cutting. Unfortunately I am snowed under with custom drawings right now so those will take a bit longer.

To place an order send an email to Metalmillerorders@gmail.com with the following:
1- TW Username
2- Your name
3- Design you would like
4- 1st or 2nd gen taco
5- Shipping address
6- Preferred payment method (paypal, check or money order)

My Paypal address is different so I will have to send you the info if you prefer Paypal.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:05 AM   #2
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

I will be taking orders until tuesday. The earlier I get them, the quicker I can turn them around though!
Old 05-14-2010, 06:13 PM   #3
Return to the 36 Chambers
JB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud of
Name: Jeff
JB3CK24's Tacoma Gallery
So you are taking custom orders but they may just take a while?
Old 05-14-2010, 08:25 PM   #4
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Can you do one like this?
Attached Thumbnails
Custom emblems: May Batch-bsfkifqcwk-kgrhqmokjuevl60npysbl4e-fp-0-_12.jpg  
Old 05-15-2010, 10:43 AM   #5

Yeah, I am taking custom orders. But I might not be able to get them all drawn up for the batch to cut this week.

I think I could work something up for the iron man head.. I might have to get a little creative though.
Old 05-15-2010, 01:39 PM   #6
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
I'm definitely down brother if you can make one. Let me know thanks.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:19 PM   #7
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Could you do something like this?
Old 06-17-2010, 12:30 PM   #8
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Man you have some sweet emblem designs. I will consult with my gf on which one would look best and get back to you.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:55 PM   #9
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
I would like a '4WD' one... Tundras get them, but not Tacos... Just the mud flaps say 4X4 or 4WD, but I took those off because they break off when four wheeling!

I also would like one with 'A-TRAC' on it. Put the 4WD plaque on one side of the tail gate and the A-TRAC one on the other!
Old 06-17-2010, 08:27 PM   #10
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
its the middle of june guys.....!
Old 06-18-2010, 07:50 AM   #11

I have been pretty bogged down at work and havent had much time for the custom drawings.. but if you have an idea, shoot me a pm and I'll see if I can work something up when things slow down a little bit!