LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT Black Bajas

Old 05-11-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
bama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
bama trd's Tacoma Gallery
WTT My Black Baja Wheels - TRADED

Kinda not into the look of the Black Wheel , anyone that might be interested in a trade in Central Alabama? I like the 16" TRD Off Road and would like white letter All Terrain tires. I bought these "RUGGED TRAIL" package Baja wheels a few weeks back at the Alabama/Georgia line for $500. Still have TPMS and about 10k miles left in the tires.The guy wet sanded and buffed them before I bought them.
Attached Thumbnails
WTT Black Bajas-005.jpg   WTT Black Bajas-004.jpg   WTT Black Bajas-006.jpg  
Old 05-11-2010, 04:01 PM   #3
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested but I'm in middle ga. And I wanna keep my tires
Old 05-11-2010, 07:52 PM   #4
preston is on a distinguished road
Army: combat medic
Name: preston
preston's Tacoma Gallery
are these the ones you want. if so i live in birmingham and am interested in trading
Old 05-11-2010, 08:01 PM   #5
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Woah sweet deal!
Old 05-12-2010, 05:06 AM   #6
bama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Preston- These are the wheels that I'm interested in , what size tires & condition are those? I'm 30 miles from Birmingham on US Hwy 280
Old 05-12-2010, 06:15 AM   #7
preston's Tacoma Gallery
they are 265/70/16 they have a good bit of tread left ill git a picture later when i get a chance and the rims are in great shape
Old 05-12-2010, 06:24 AM   #8

Law Enforcement:
O.K. I'm off work today , I'll keep a check on the post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:18 AM   #9
preston's Tacoma Gallery
the tread covers half of lincolns head on the penny, theres no patches or anything
Old 05-12-2010, 07:29 AM   #10

Law Enforcement:
Thats about the same as mine , If I go ahead and pull mine from the truck , do you have a way to meet me with yours?
Old 05-12-2010, 07:35 AM   #11
preston's Tacoma Gallery
i have them on my truck so i will have to figure out a way to get them to you
Old 05-12-2010, 07:51 AM   #12

Law Enforcement:
I don't know if you want to drive to Harpersville ( 30 miles down 280 ) but if you 're really interested , I can pull mine and you can come by my house and we'll swap them to yours. I can give you the address or cell # , but thats all up to you.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:01 AM   #13
preston's Tacoma Gallery
yea give me the address and let me gps to see exactly how long it will take and we will go from there
Old 05-12-2010, 08:03 AM   #14

Law Enforcement:
PM'd you my address
Old 05-12-2010, 08:22 AM   #15

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by preston View Post
gps or mapquest wont find highway 62
I just went to mapquest and put my address in and it went straight to it
Old 05-12-2010, 08:32 AM   #16
preston's Tacoma Gallery
i found it im leaving my house now it says it takes about an hour let me get your number just in case i get lost mine is 850 557 7529
Old 05-12-2010, 08:36 AM   #17

Law Enforcement:
PM'd you my cell , I'll go ahead and pull them off