Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Sell - Bilstein 5100 Front Adjustable Shocks 2005-2010 4WD

Old 05-11-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
LostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LostRebel's Tacoma Gallery
Sell - Bilstein 5100 Front Adjustable Shocks 2005-2010 4WD

Sold - $175.00 - New in the box Bilstein 5100 adjustable front shocks for 2005-2010 4WD. Bilstein item number F4-BE5-C475-HO. Shocks, seats, top nuts, clips and directions are included.

Old 05-11-2010, 04:03 PM   #3
LostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
these should go fast for yah
We'll see.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:16 PM   #4
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 05-11-2010, 05:03 PM   #5
briinh will become famous soon enoughbriinh will become famous soon enough

briinh's Tacoma Gallery
i'll buy them for 175 shipped, thats what i can get them for @ downsouth...why pay more here?...so..175 final offer
Old 05-11-2010, 05:13 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by briinh View Post
i'll buy them for 175 shipped, thats what i can get them for @ downsouth...why pay more here?...so..175 final offer
If what you say is correct, you should buy them from DownSouth. If you change your mind - you can have them for $225 shipped. That's $35 more than I'm asking, but your a dick.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:17 PM   #7
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostRebel View Post
If what you say is correct, you should buy them from DownSouth. If you change your mind - you can have them for $225 shipped. That's $35 more than I'm asking, but your a dick.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:28 PM   #8
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
- you can have them for $225 shipped. That's $35 more than I'm asking, but your a dick.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:20 PM   #9
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by briinh View Post
i'll buy them for *** shipped, thats what i can get them for @ downsouth...why pay more here?...so..*** final offer
tough to get a set of backordered shocks from a company right now...

bump for a set available NOW!!
Old 05-11-2010, 06:37 PM   #10
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
I will be driving through Herkimer tomorrow on 90 Mid-day late morning Can meet you anywhere between Cuse and Albany.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:39 PM   #11
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like this guy
Old 05-11-2010, 06:41 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightcancled View Post
I will be driving through Herkimer tomorrow on 90 Mid-day late morning Can meet you anywhere between Cuse and Albany.
I'll PM you.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:09 PM   #14
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grabbing these in the morning.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #15
Sold. Thanks for the bumps guys.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:12 PM   #16
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

damn
Old 05-11-2010, 07:16 PM   #17
Addicted

Sorry man, but when something good finally comes up that isn't in CA/TX/AR you have to go for it.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:18 PM   #18
I feel so Devo

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightcancled View Post
Sorry man, but when something good finally comes up that isn't in CA/TX/AR you have to go for it.
Oh I agree. Kudos to you and your new shocks.. I am sure you will be very happy together (sniff)
lol