LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

xd addict rims 17's

Old 05-11-2010, 04:38 PM   #1
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
xd addict rims 17's

sold....
Old 05-11-2010, 05:26 PM   #2
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
PM
Old 05-11-2010, 06:17 PM   #3
RI06TACO has a spectacular aura aboutRI06TACO has a spectacular aura aboutRI06TACO has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: I drive boats and save people.
Name: Jeff
RI06TACO's Tacoma Gallery
You paid $840 without tax! damn you should have shopped around $660 on ebay with shipping brand new...
Old 05-11-2010, 06:20 PM   #4
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
210 each, and f ebay.... i will never use that crappy place again... lowest i have seen them is 198.00 each.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:54 AM   #5
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
If you would ship I might be interested

but you can get them for $162 per from National Tire

http://www.ntwonline.com/XD_798_ADDI...P16426C270.cfm

Justin
Old 05-12-2010, 08:58 AM   #6
RI06TACO has a spectacular aura aboutRI06TACO has a spectacular aura aboutRI06TACO has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: I drive boats and save people.
Name: Jeff
RI06TACO's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^see not only EBAY, I bought mine from a 4x4 shop and I paid 175 for 18's on my F150 before my TACO...

Don't take it the wrong way, I think your price is reasonable just think you paid too much when you bought em.

I will also add that these are awesome wheels and I will most likely be putting these on my TACO now that I got rid of my F150. Good Luck
Old 05-12-2010, 09:34 AM   #7
Banned
the all blacks are the ones going for 160-180, these are not the all black not the same rims ,from the link just posted is for the matt black.did I pay to much ? Maybe but selling cheap
Old 05-12-2010, 11:15 AM   #10
Banned
hit the cam on my page for more pic's on the truck.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:19 AM   #11
Banned
if I can sell these I'm getting some eagle 137's in black.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:20 AM   #12
Banned
also price is not set, I may have paid to much but I'm not selling them for to much.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:21 AM   #13
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Were you at the AP Mod day?
Old 05-12-2010, 11:32 AM   #14
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
Were you at the AP Mod day?
no, there is another white truck on here with the same rims
Old 05-12-2010, 06:17 PM   #15
1WhiteTaco has a spectacular aura about1WhiteTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Alex
1WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Come with tires?
Old 05-12-2010, 06:42 PM   #16
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1WhiteTaco View Post
Come with tires?
just rims.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:33 AM   #17
USMC Mex is on a distinguished road
Marines: 1/2 "Others Will Follow...Where We Lead"
USMC Mex's Tacoma Gallery
4.5" backspacing / -12 mm Offset??
Old 05-13-2010, 11:51 AM   #18
Banned
I'll check in to setting, but they fit great no rubbing at all.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:50 AM   #19
Banned
bump
Old 05-14-2010, 05:14 PM   #20
USMC Mex is on a distinguished road
Marines: 1/2 "Others Will Follow...Where We Lead"
USMC Mex's Tacoma Gallery
Did you figure out the backspacing and offset yet?