LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

16" Stocker Rims Flat Black

Old 05-11-2010, 05:46 PM   #1
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
16" Stocker Rims Flat Black

Up for sale are my stock rims. Painted by me...flat black. Paint has held up great. 2 years now

Wanting to sell here in AZ, but if out of state wants to pay shipping, let me know

$250 for all 4 or best offer

Pic of them on my truck

Old 05-12-2010, 01:56 PM   #2
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

price drop

$350---> $250

someone please make an offer. I need to get these out of the house
Old 05-14-2010, 01:18 PM   #3
Sleeper 4x4

new picture. I decided to clean them up and repaint all 4 of them.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:24 PM   #4
Sleeper 4x4

Bump!
Old 05-27-2010, 04:33 PM   #5
Sleeper 4x4

Price drop $250
Old 07-12-2010, 03:38 AM   #6
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
Did you ever sale them?
Old 07-12-2010, 08:42 AM   #7
tisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Alex
tisher49's Tacoma Gallery
I am definitely interested if you still have these. Only issue is I am not local. Willing to ship?
Old 07-12-2010, 11:19 AM   #8
Sleeper 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisher49 View Post
I am definitely interested if you still have these. Only issue is I am not local. Willing to ship?
Yea I will ship if you pay shipping

And yes Tucsonmike, I still have them. Interested?
Old 07-12-2010, 11:21 AM   #9
tisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Alex
tisher49's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 07-14-2010, 07:36 PM   #10
Sleeper 4x4

Sold to Tucsonmike! Thanks Mike