Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: almost brand new BFG AT tires and OME lift

Old 05-12-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
nastyblowpop is on a distinguished road
nastyblowpop's Tacoma Gallery
FS: almost brand new BFG AT tires and OME lift

I have 4 almost brand new BFG All terrain TA KO tires 285/75/r16 for sale with front only OME 3.25" lift. i have had the tires for less than a month as well as the lift. i need to pay my rent and need to get rid of these asap. i also have the TOYTEC differential drop if you have a 4x4. the diff drop is still in the box and has never been used. also i have 1.5" spidertrax wheel spacers in this combo that are needed to clear the uca's. all of this for $1200. my loss your gain.
if you are stock and want to get a lift and pretty much brand new tires, i will trade you shocks and tires plus cash for $800. if you need help installing the lift i can help you with that as well.

local pick up only, thank you.

Old 05-12-2010, 11:47 AM   #2
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm
Old 05-12-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
geolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of light

geolink's Tacoma Gallery
Could you please specify the parts included with the front only OME 3.25" lift?
Miles on this lift?
OFFROAD USE?
Willing to sell/ship seperately?
Old 05-12-2010, 03:04 PM   #4
controlled pair?
375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
damn it thats what i am looking for!!!! the west coast has all the good stuff
Old 05-12-2010, 08:35 PM   #5
i believe the shocks are the N142's with 885 springs. there are about 1000 miles on the lift, mostly daily driver/towing. ive taken my truck off road once since i got them, real light though, nothing major at all. i am willing to sell them seperately but i would need to get rid of my tires first because i cant fit my tires without a lift
Quote:
Originally Posted by geolink View Post
Could you please specify the parts included with the front only OME 3.25" lift?
Miles on this lift?
OFFROAD USE?
Willing to sell/ship seperately?
Old 05-13-2010, 12:18 AM   #6
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the tires?? Would you be interested in trading stock tires plus cash??
Old 05-13-2010, 12:53 AM   #7
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
interested in all of it. are there any of the top plate spacers or trim packers on the shocks?
Old 05-13-2010, 08:52 AM   #8
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i'm interested in just the tires.

how much? i can drive to LB and pick up...

let me know
Old 05-13-2010, 03:38 PM   #9
there are 1/4" inch top plate spacers to make it a full 3 1/4" inch lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
interested in all of it. are there any of the top plate spacers or trim packers on the shocks?
Old 05-13-2010, 03:43 PM   #10
i will sell just the tires for $800.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
i'm interested in just the tires.

how much? i can drive to LB and pick up...

let me know
Old 05-13-2010, 03:44 PM   #11
i would for sure be interested in doing that, it would make it a lot easier on me actually. how much tread is on your tires?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
How much for the tires?? Would you be interested in trading stock tires plus cash??
Old 05-13-2010, 05:10 PM   #12
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyblowpop View Post
i would for sure be interested in doing that, it would make it a lot easier on me actually. how much tread is on your tires?
I'll take a picture and post it, I wouldn't know. They have 13,xxx miles on them though.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:20 PM   #13
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i will sell just the tires for $800.
ok, thanks but that's more than i'm looking to spend on used tires.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #14
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Wait, will those tires fit my 09 with stock suspension? Would just the spacers be enough??
Old 05-13-2010, 05:53 PM   #15
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wait, will those tires fit my 09 with stock suspension? Would just the spacers be enough??
No, you'd need to get his lift to fit them whatsoever...
Old 05-13-2010, 06:26 PM   #16
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
No, you'd need to get his lift to fit them whatsoever...
Damn
Old 05-13-2010, 07:46 PM   #17
you could fit them with a 3" spacer lift in the front with some trimming. you dont have to buy my setup. im willing to trade plus cash with your tires though if they only have 13k on them.
Quote:
Damn
Old 05-13-2010, 11:49 PM   #18
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you could fit them with a 3" spacer lift in the front with some trimming. you dont have to buy my setup. im willing to trade plus cash with your tires though if they only have 13k on them.
I really want those tires... Well either way I won't have cash until next week, so goodluck and if you still have them we'll do business.
Old 05-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #19
beanZnMyTaCo! is on a distinguished road

Name: beanZ!
beanZnMyTaCo!'s Tacoma Gallery
how much for the lift only? with the diff drop aswell...
Old 05-21-2010, 12:30 PM   #20
I need to get rid of the tires asap..ill sell them for 600...they still don't even have 1k miles on them.