Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

= => 2005+ Tacoma TC or CAMBURG SPINDLES Wanted ! ! <= =

Old 05-12-2010, 01:02 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
= => 2005+ Tacoma TC or CAMBURG SPINDLES Wanted ! ! <= =

I'm looking for a set of 05+ Tacoma Total Chaos or Camburg Spindles.

Looking to get a new set by the end of July but if I can score someone used set. I'd be ready to pull the trigger.

So if anyone has a set and doesn't want them anymore. Feel free to hit me up!

Thanks!
Old 05-12-2010, 01:03 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck Ray
Old 05-12-2010, 01:06 PM   #3
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks bud. This is the last Essential piece to finalize my Taco. I will no longer be adding or modding the truck after these are purchased.

I'm excited to snag these and finish my Retros.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:09 PM   #4
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Thanks bud. This is the last Essential piece to finalize my Taco. I will no longer be adding or modding the truck after these are purchased.

I'm excited to snag these and finish my Retros.
It's never going to stop, haha. Btw, since when were you doing retros?
Old 05-12-2010, 01:17 PM   #5

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ It has to stop. My girl made me realize how much time and money I've spent on RAD. I've also spent a ton of time on other hobbies. Time to give it a rest as shes been a real trooper for almost 3 years.

I've been wanting to do the RETROS as the entire kit has been sitting in a box for the past month. I just don't have the time to do it.

WHEN THE "F" are you getting your suspension done. I can help you out if you need it Steve.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:25 PM   #6
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
^ It has to stop. My girl made me realize how much time and money I've spent on RAD. I've also spent a ton of time on other hobbies. Time to give it a rest as shes been a real trooper for almost 3 years.

I've been wanting to do the RETROS as the entire kit has been sitting in a box for the past month. I just don't have the time to do it.

WHEN THE "F" are you getting your suspension done. I can help you out if you need it Steve.
Nice, can't wait to see them retros!

Hopefully soon. I realized that I'm missing the plates that need to be welded onto the frame after cutting and I still need to get the coils rebuilt. Unfortunately, just don't have the time or money.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:49 PM   #7
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

you'll need to do something about the rear end after you get these.
eventually I may get the TC spindles..but $$$
Old 05-12-2010, 02:11 PM   #9

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
you'll need to do something about the rear end after you get these.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
eventually I may get the TC spindles..but $$$

I already have the ALL PRO 3" Leaf Pack in the Rear. I'll add Spidertrax wheel spacers in the rear also to match the Spindles.

SANDMAN (AMIR) has the same set up and its a very nice set up. Slight front Rake.

Quote:
Ill pay $5 more for them than Raygay.
LMAO! Are you still mad I told you I don't swing that way Jon. I mean, I know you've been working out @ the gym but I don't need the picture messages of you with no shirt eating turkey bacon. Not cool!
Old 05-12-2010, 02:35 PM   #10
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I already have the ALL PRO 3" Leaf Pack in the Rear. I'll add Spidertrax wheel spacers in the rear also to match the Spindles.

SANDMAN (AMIR) has the same set up and its a very nice set up. Slight front Rake.

LMAO! Are you still mad I told you I don't swing that way Jon. I mean, I know you've been working out @ the gym but I don't need the picture messages of you with no shirt eating turkey bacon. Not cool!

I sent that to you!

Sorry, I meant to send it to your girlfriend.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:41 PM   #11
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

you got that one too?
sigh....
once again, i wish i was joking

Old 05-12-2010, 02:54 PM   #13
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha
of ginger?
Old 05-12-2010, 03:02 PM   #15

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
OH NOOOOOEEEE....

haha back on topic
someone sell ray some spindles!
Old 05-12-2010, 03:08 PM   #17

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
OH NOOOOOEEEE....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post

haha back on topic
someone sell ray some spindles!

Naw man. I gotta hear about this one. Jon Post them up. NO HOMO

Amir, I'm trying to get them.lol
Old 05-12-2010, 03:42 PM   #19

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Naw man. I gotta hear about this one. Jon Post them up. NO HOMO

Amir, I'm trying to get them.lol
pm sent explaining the time JD spent the night and we got drunk and watched blair witch and made smores...