Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

(1) 17" KMC XD HOSS, $100 SoCal

Old 05-13-2010, 01:47 AM   #1
Htnswches is on a distinguished road

Name: E
Htnswches's Tacoma Gallery
(1) 17" KMC XD HOSS, $100 SoCal

1 chrome 17x9 KMC XD HOSS. New wheel never mounted or used mostly cruised behind a FJ cruiser as a full size spare. Its not perfect due to it being exposed to the elements but it's not curbed or scratched. I was going to powder coat and use as a spare but didn't get around to it and bought a different wheel set. $100 obo
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-13-2010, 01:51 AM   #2
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Funk Chrome And All Its Stupiedness! O and bump for your sale!
Old 05-13-2010, 02:01 AM   #3
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
gonna need a real pic not an internet one of the manufacturers...
Old 05-13-2010, 02:05 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
gonna need a real pic not an internet one of the manufacturers...
Indeed but it's too late to go into the garage and unearth it from storage
Old 05-13-2010, 08:58 AM   #5
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
necessary? lol
however, i do agree though

OP needs an pic of the item for sale
Old 05-13-2010, 09:51 AM   #6
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
i would buy it, but i sold my one wheeled car last week
Old 05-13-2010, 09:56 AM   #7
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
i want the same wheel but 4 of them ...
Old 05-13-2010, 11:27 AM   #8
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBlack08 View Post
i would buy it, but i sold my one wheeled car last week

LMFAO!
Old 05-13-2010, 12:21 PM   #9

Quote:
Let's think outside the box,chrome will be the new black,it's played out. This would look awesome mounted on a Tiregate blinding the people behind you!
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-13-2010, 12:40 PM   #10

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Htnswches View Post
Let's think outside the box,chrome will be the new black,it's played out. This would look awesome mounted on a Tiregate blinding the people behind you!
[IMG][/IMG]

I rather eat my own shit! Chrome has been played out for years! Only cool on hotrods! O and bump for you friend!
Old 05-13-2010, 12:44 PM   #11

Quote:
I rather eat my own shit! Chrome has been played out for years! Only cool on hotrods! O and bump for you friend!
ahahahaha grassy ass for the bump but even hot rods don't wear chrome. Hey man your killing my sales pitch and offending the peeps that roll on chrome!
Old 05-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #12

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Htnswches View Post
ahahahaha grassy ass for the bump but even hot rods don't wear chrome. Hey man your killing my sales pitch and offending the peeps that roll on chrome!

Sorry that i am ing your thread bump for you! Sorry buddy!
Old 05-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #13

Price bump, before Murdered_Out_Taco comments again, $50 takes it!
Old 05-13-2010, 05:45 PM   #14
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I rather eat my own ****! Chrome has been played out for years! Only cool on hotrods! O and bump for you friend!
coming from the guy that tinted his tails, 5% tinted windows and has a screen name w/ "murdered out" in it....
Old 05-13-2010, 05:54 PM   #15

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
coming from the guy that tinted his tails, 5% tinted windows and has a screen name w/ "murdered out" in it....

hey dont hate on my tail lights because you know you love it!