Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: OEM Tube Steps Powdercoated Black - $100

Old 05-13-2010, 10:27 PM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
FS: OEM Tube Steps Powdercoated Black - SOLD!!

So I need these gone, they are taking up space and I have sliders now so can't use them. These are the sliver OEM tube steps that I took to Arizona Powdercoat right after I got my truck. They are in in great shape and come with all hardware needed. The have some light scratches from bushes but nothing deep to metal. I'm sure if you waxed them they would come out. I'm selling these for $100 FIRM. thats super cheap. I haven't washed these so they are a bit dirty. Let me know if you have any questions.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:20 PM   #3
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
yeah this is a good deal. for those of you that like the oem tube steps, BUMP
Old 05-14-2010, 01:01 AM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Cheap Bastards!
Old 05-14-2010, 06:20 AM   #6
paul's08 is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
paul's08's Tacoma Gallery
What are they off of?
Old 05-14-2010, 06:25 AM   #7
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Are these Double or Access Cab? If they're from an access cab, I might be willing to pay the shipping..........
Old 05-14-2010, 06:56 AM   #8
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul's08 View Post
What are they off of?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
Are these Double or Access Cab? If they're from an access cab, I might be willing to pay the shipping..........

It is coming off his double cab.
Old 05-14-2010, 07:34 AM   #10
Atron22 is on a distinguished road
Atron22's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 05-14-2010, 11:09 AM   #12
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Moved over to B/S/T- Assuming you want Local Sales only??
Yeah I was hoping for that first then go to the Sell section after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul's08 View Post
What are they off of?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
Off a double cab
Old 05-14-2010, 11:22 AM   #14
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Short
Old 05-14-2010, 11:23 AM   #15
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Would you ship?
Old 05-14-2010, 11:38 AM   #16
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
Would you ship?
I'm looking Local first but I might ship. There is already one person in line to have me ship them though.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:55 PM   #17
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Sale pending to a local member if this falls through they will be sold to Atron22
Old 05-16-2010, 11:43 PM   #18
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Sold mods please close this!