Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Stock steel wheels for sale

Old 05-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #1
Black08Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Black08Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Stock steel wheels for sale

Hello, well these are taking up too much room in the garage and need to get rid of them.

Stock 16" 6 lug steel wheels with center caps and all the lugs. Would like 200 shipped or 150 picked up. obo.

Thanks.

I do have all 4. not just the one. figured you all know what they looked like. They only have around 3000 miles on them.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:44 PM   #2
Fletcher007 is on a distinguished road
Name: Hollywood
Fletcher007's Tacoma Gallery
i had 4 of the same ones with sensors for sale for $100 and didnt even get a bite so good luck
Old 05-14-2010, 11:52 PM   #3
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Couple questions - is the bolt pattern for 2nd gen same as 1st gen? And would you be willing to post a pic with the center cap off?
Old 05-15-2010, 01:54 PM   #4

They should fit a 1st gen as far as i know. The bolt patterns are the same. And heres a pic without the center cap.

Old 05-15-2010, 02:43 PM   #5
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Not to try and mess up a potential sale, but I think the backspacing is too much for the 1st gens.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:59 PM   #6
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
Not to try and mess up a potential sale, but I think the backspacing is too much for the 1st gens.
oh caca. those would look nice shot black and on my truck.
Old 05-16-2010, 03:11 PM   #7

Sunday dump
Old 05-17-2010, 06:01 PM   #8

150 shipped...someone whats these...bump
Old 06-10-2010, 05:30 PM   #9
WSMTOY is on a distinguished road

Name: Bill
WSMTOY's Tacoma Gallery
still have the wheels & tmps sensors ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher007 View Post
i had 4 of the same ones with sensors for sale for $100 and didnt even get a bite so good luck
still have the wheels & tmps sensors ?
Old 06-11-2010, 01:08 AM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black08Taco View Post
150 shipped...someone whats these...bump
dude...shipping is expensive...wouldn't be worth it for you
Old 06-11-2010, 05:08 AM   #12
WSMTOY is on a distinguished road

Name: Bill
WSMTOY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher007 View Post
i still have mine with sensors in mint condition
would you mind finding out how much it would be to ship everything to :

1030 Clarks Valley Road
Dauphin Pa 17018
Old 06-11-2010, 02:51 PM   #13
Lifes a garden, dig it.
huntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant future

Army: 63H
Name: Fred
huntinggunns's Tacoma Gallery
To all that are interest in putting the steel 16" on a 1st gen Taco. I know for a fact that these will work as I put the ones off my 07 on my 95 with a Dunlop 255/70-16 Radial Rover. If you look at the hub centric of the wheel you will notice that the cut outs for the centercaps on the 95 15" wheels are the same as the 16" on the 05+ and the metal centercaps will snap right in. What do you think?
Fred.
Stock steel wheels for sale-100_1156.jpg