Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: URD Crank Pulley and

Old 05-14-2010, 10:49 PM   #1
dprofeta is on a distinguished road
dprofeta's Tacoma Gallery
FS: URD Crank Pulley and

I am selling a brand new crank pulley from URD. It has never been installed, I am having my supercharger serviced and need the cash. I am also selling a 2.1" URD SC pulley. I am going back to 2.2" because they won't warranty the rebuild of the SC with the 2.1 so the 2.2 goes back on until the warranty runs out. I am asking $250 (shipping $ negotiable depending on where) for the crank pulley and $70 for the 2.1" SC pulley. Obviously they are both for a 3.4l v6. I have also posted this on Tacoma Teritorry and Custom Tacos sorry for people who visit them.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:54 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Need some pictures per forum rules.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:55 PM   #3
Pics coming soon. I am too lazy to go to the garage right now.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:59 AM   #4
Here are some pics (sorry about the quality but they were taken with my phone since our camera is missing)

The one in the bag is the 2.2 the one that I am selling is the 2.1 on the charger.

Doug
Old 03-07-2011, 07:06 PM   #5
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Still got the crank pulley?
Old 03-07-2011, 07:07 PM   #6
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
haha i was just gonna post this in your thread. then i realized you were the one that bumped it haha
Old 03-07-2011, 07:08 PM   #7
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
haha i was just gonna post this in your thread. then i realized you were the one that bumped it haha
Old 03-07-2011, 07:15 PM   #8
808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
808matt's Tacoma Gallery
Last Activity: 05-20-2010 09:07 AM
Old 03-07-2011, 07:16 PM   #9

Firefighter:
I know, but it was worth a shot..haha