Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

HID hella's

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
HID hella's

I want to put a third hella onto the front of my bumper and i have two HID ones right now. would any one be interested in purchasing just the 1 HID hella left over if i did the conversion and everything. you would have to split the cost of the stock hella's and split the cost of the HID kit and pay for the shipping to you. i wont charge a fee for doing the conversion unless you want me to make you a seperate set of hella's so you can have three also. then it will be cost of hella's + HID kit, and 30$ for the conversion. let me know if anyone is interested so i can get to doin this.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:31 PM   #2
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
come on someones gotta want some HID spot lights on here
Old 05-17-2010, 12:05 PM   #3
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 05-17-2010, 01:16 PM   #4
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Tim... I am having a hard time understanding what you want to do or are offering, so maybe others are as well?

You make it sound like you can only buy Hellas in pairs, and you only want one? Perhaps find another source that lets you buy just one Hella?

I have a pair of 100 watt Halogen Hella 4000 pencil (spot) beams. I would like to add one HID driving (euro) beam between them... but would need some pointers on how to splice into the 2 light wire harness, plus need a chrome light bar mount bracket.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:23 PM   #5
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
i can use hellas but your wording confused me
Old 05-17-2010, 01:43 PM   #6
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
oh alright sorry if i'm confusing everyone lol. what i'm trying to do is put a 3rd hella on the front of my bumper but i can only by the hella's here in a box of 2 so i have no use for the second one. also when i order the hid kit it comes in a pack of 2 so what i would do is convert them both to HID and put 1 on my truck and then sell the second 1 by it self, so just 1 HID Hella to someone who wants to also have 3. but i also offered if someone has no spot lights and would like me to make you a set plus send the 1 so a total of 3 HID hella's i would charge 30$ for doing the conversion.

let me know if that is clearer or if there are any questions. its a lot to say and hard to make a lot of sense typing it.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:47 PM   #7
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
Tim... I am having a hard time understanding what you want to do or are offering, so maybe others are as well?

You make it sound like you can only buy Hellas in pairs, and you only want one? Perhaps find another source that lets you buy just one Hella?

I have a pair of 100 watt Halogen Hella 4000 pencil (spot) beams. I would like to add one HID driving (euro) beam between them... but would need some pointers on how to splice into the 2 light wire harness, plus need a chrome light bar mount bracket.
i think this would be pretty easy since the HID kit that goes in the hella's like mine (500ff i believe) plug into the stock wiring of the hella. i think all you would have to do to wire them is splice another power wire off of one of your hella's you have now and wire it to the 3rd HID hella and then hook up your ground as usual.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:22 PM   #8
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:14 PM   #9
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
Thank you.
no problem
Old 05-18-2010, 09:04 PM   #10
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 08-28-2010, 09:30 PM   #11
shredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to all
Name: Jace
shredtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
just buy a motorcycle hid kit
Old 08-29-2010, 11:31 AM   #12
railman04 is on a distinguished road
Name: Corey
railman04's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Tim, you can buy a single Hella 500ff from amazon for $35.69 part # 005750401. If I did it right the link is below?

http://www.amazon.com/Hella-00575040...3106501&sr=8-2
Old 08-29-2010, 03:20 PM   #13
zombiekiller is on a distinguished road
zombiekiller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by railman04 View Post
Hey Tim, you can buy a single Hella 500ff from amazon for $35.69 part # 005750401. If I did it right the link is below?

http://www.amazon.com/Hella-00575040...3106501&sr=8-2
quite a few walmarts have the 500ffs on clearance right now. certainly a steal since most other places are 68 bucks a pair.

i picked a set up for 28.50 a few days ago.

I plan on doing the hid conversion soon.

Tim - Why not just use the extra light as a backup light or cargo light?

Products Discussed in this Thread