Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05-08 Impulse Red Color Match Grill - Never Used

Old 05-16-2010, 09:02 AM   #1
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD! ~ FS: 05-08 Impulse Red Color Match Grill - Never Used

Selling a never used Impulse Red Color Match Grill. The color matches 05-08 Impulse Red trucks.
The paint was professionally prep'd, painted & clear coated at a Toyota dealer.
The surround was removed from an 09 base gray grill and re-attached & is perfect.
The center is anthracite. No blemishes, scratches, clips entact.
Toyota does not make Impulse Red Color Match surrounds. Ready to bolt on.
Selling because I am not putting anymore $ or time in my truck & keeping it stock.
$175 plus actual shipping & take paypal.

Old 05-16-2010, 09:58 AM   #2
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
Heyyy it's my old grill
Old 05-16-2010, 10:08 AM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP.......cmon Susan....you know you want one!!
Old 05-16-2010, 12:06 PM   #4
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesFan View Post
Heyyy it's my old grill

yeppers it is..... all nice & purty red now ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
BUMP.......cmon Susan....you know you want one!!
good idea hodgey .....come on susan....this would be ideal on a southern truck ....it would look primo!
Old 05-17-2010, 05:50 AM   #5
Wag More Bark Less

bump
Old 05-17-2010, 10:24 AM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
I want this but have no money....why do I have to be poor!
welcome to my world.now if i was bl***,obama would have saved me
Old 05-17-2010, 10:57 AM   #8
controlled pair?
375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
let me know if you find a white one...i will trade for a new chrome one
Old 10-13-2010, 08:49 AM   #10
Wag More Bark Less

Bump before I put it on ebay.

Price Drop.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:53 AM   #11
SpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SpaceMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice! I already have 2 so I can't help you out but I can BUMP this.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:15 AM   #12
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
If only it were white! I like the grey center, that thing looks nice!
Old 10-13-2010, 09:42 AM   #13
Alby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud of
Name: Alby
Alby9999's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested. Where abouts are you in Vermont? Do you know what it would cost to ship to 07624? North Jersey?
Old 10-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #14
Wag More Bark Less

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby9999 View Post
I'm interested. Where abouts are you in Vermont? Do you know what it would cost to ship to 07624? North Jersey?
I am in S. Burlington near the airport.
I will give you a pm tomorrow with a quote on what the cost would be to ship. Am going to get the box weighed at work. Its well packed in the same box that the base grill came in. Stay tuned.
Thanks
Old 10-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #15
austinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
austinstaco's Tacoma Gallery
I will trade my chrome one for it.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:10 PM   #16
Wag More Bark Less

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinstaco View Post
I will trade my chrome one for it.
Thanks for the offer but I have a chrome grill.
This is extra just want a straight up sale.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:18 PM   #17
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
nice grill good luck with sale!
Old 10-14-2010, 07:08 AM   #19
Wag More Bark Less

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby9999 View Post
GRILL IS SOLD!