Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Armor Tech Offroad Rear Bumper $750 (SoCal)

Old 05-16-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Armor Tech Offroad Rear Bumper $750 (SoCal)

Selling my Armor Tech Offroad high clearance rear bumper. All it needs is a new coat of paint and it will be brand new again. Super strong.

$750 (Local Pickup in Los Angeles)

If you own a white short bed tacoma, shoot me a PM. We might be able to work out a nice deal for my bumper and cut bedsides.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:44 AM   #2
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
damn.... i posted in your other thread.... i want this bumper, but was hoping for a bit cheaper.

Good luck with the sale dude, sorry to hear youre getting rid of the taco tho.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:19 PM   #3
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 05-18-2010, 04:08 PM   #4
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
nice looks good on white tacos bump for you. are you going to be selling your front bumper?
Old 05-18-2010, 09:25 PM   #6
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics! GL with the sale, bump
Old 05-19-2010, 12:35 PM   #7

bump
Old 05-19-2010, 05:31 PM   #8
trg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant future

Name: Tyler
trg37's Tacoma Gallery
Do you really drive off road with your dog locked in that kennel?
Old 05-19-2010, 05:33 PM   #9
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Where in SoCal are you?

What kind of deal are you willing to work on a white rear bumper?
Old 05-19-2010, 05:36 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by trg37 View Post
Do you really drive off road with your dog locked in that kennel?
No, I drive like that to camp. During offroading my dog is usually in the cab or walking around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
Where in SoCal are you?

What kind of deal are you willing to work on a white rear bumper?
I don't need a white bumper, I need bedsides.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:40 PM   #11
trg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant futuretrg37 has a brilliant future

Name: Tyler
trg37's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=dtrujillo63;1785699]No, I drive like that to camp. During offroading my dog is usually in the cab or walking around.

That is awesome. I love driving around with my lab and my boxer in my truck. Only problem is that I have a manual regular cab, haha.

Well atleast this thread gets bumped from this off topic discussion. Good luck with the sale!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:58 AM   #13

bump