WTS: Bilstein 5100/Eibach Coils - Fully Assembled!, Rear 5100s

Old 05-16-2010, 10:35 PM   #1
Long Range Practical Marksman
ACE_Taco will become famous soon enoughACE_Taco will become famous soon enough
Navy: Aviation Ordnance
ACE_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD: Very Lightly Used Rear Bilstein 5100s **Reduced**

For 2nd Gen Tacoma-

I have moved to a full OME Lift on the front and rear, so I will not need these. These are in GREAT condition and have a Whopping 546 miles on them. These coils and 5100s are assembled at 0, giving you 1.6" of lift from the coil. The ride is superb.

With the strut mounts and bushings already installed, this will save you time and labor. Simply remove your coilovers and pop these right in.

1) Eibach / Bilstein 5100 Assembly = $475 + shipping SOLD
2) Eibach 5100 Rear set = $140 + shipping Reduced to $120 + shipping - SOLD

Money Order or PP Please.

Thanks

Old 05-16-2010, 10:52 PM   #2
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe I'm just uneducated, but it seems like you're asking a lot? good luck though and I am sure someone will appreciate them! Great unit.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:00 PM   #3
190 for the shocks
150 for the coils
180 for the strut mount and hardware
that's 520 worth of parts, not including the labor to install. The are practically brand new, so at $475, that's a good price.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:01 PM   #4
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
Okay so new 5100s from Wheelers is about $180 for the pair, and the Eibach springs go for about $170 from Toytec... thats roughly $350 bucks I think you are indeed asking a little too much for that price you can almost buy some good Coilovers so yeah lower the bar a little and you might get some offers

- Richard
Old 05-16-2010, 11:08 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
Okay so new 5100s from Wheelers is about $180 for the pair, and the Eibach springs go for about $170 from Toytec... thats roughly $350 bucks I think you are indeed asking a little too much for that price you can almost buy some good Coilovers so yeah lower the bar a little and you might get some offers

- Richard
Price a strut mount for each shock and cushions and stop hardware to go with it. That's $180 worth of OEM parts. If you add that to your price of $350, you'll see why they are prices the way they are.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:09 PM   #6
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Man, people are all about cutting a guy down around here. I don't think I've ever been to a forum where people will outright tell you that your price is too high, thereby screwing you over for any chance of a sale.

If the guy's price is too high, don't you think that he'll figure it out if no offers come in?

/end rant.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:12 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltaco View Post
Man, people are all about cutting a guy down around here. I don't think I've ever been to a forum where people will outright tell you that your price is too high, thereby screwing you over for any chance of a sale.

If the guy's price is too high, don't you think that he'll figure it out if no offers come in?

/end rant.
good point eltaco. All they had to do was the math before posting. It is broken down above.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:18 PM   #8
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
People tend to forget that the top plates and mounting hardware are not free.

At any rate, here's a bump for what I would assume is a phenomenal riding coilover.

For the record, I have Eibach springs and 5100s, just a bit higher. I absolutely love them. Any potential buyer will not be disappointed.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:19 PM   #9
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
telling that it is high in price makes them a good member
Old 05-16-2010, 11:23 PM   #10
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBlack08 View Post
telling that it is high in price makes them a good member
LOL, I think you are confusing the words "member" and "tool" again.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:28 PM   #11
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
haha^^^
i think 400 is fair
Old 05-16-2010, 11:53 PM   #12
teeoffdang is on a distinguished road
teeoffdang's Tacoma Gallery
how harsh is the ride with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE_Taco View Post
For 2nd Gen Tacoma-

I have moved to a full OME Lift on the front and rear, so I will not need these. These are in GREAT condition and have a Whopping 546 miles on them. These coils and 5100s are assembled at 0, giving you 1.6" of lift from the coil. The ride is superb.

With the strut mounts and bushings already installed, this will save you time and labor. Simply remove your coilovers and pop these right in.

1) Eibach / Bilstein 5100 Assembly = $475 + shipping
2) Eibach 5100 Rear set = $140 + shipping

Money Order or PP Please.

Thanks

Old 05-17-2010, 12:08 AM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Eibach 5100 Rear set?

yeeeeeah...no such thing....bilstein 5100 rear
Old 05-17-2010, 12:13 AM   #16
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltaco View Post

/end rant.

Well no offers so far
Old 05-17-2010, 12:16 AM   #17
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
I want the rear 5100s but if I say the price is a lil too high since they r used, I'm afraid more than one person here will say something negative.

Good luck selling at that price though.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:23 AM   #18
Fienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant future

Name: Hieu
Fienoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Fienoma
o0o damn it..why do these deals come up right after i spend my check...bump for a great price..$300 for the front and back shocks, $100+ on springs(not quite sure, but pretty sure they cost more), plus all the hardware..and it being fully assembled....this price cannot be beat..and at any rate..you could install these bad boys yourself and save money on paying for labor.. one hell of a deal..if i didn't just spend all my money on fishing gear i would have bought this already..
Old 05-17-2010, 06:07 AM   #19
controlled pair?
375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
dude in 2 weeks if they are still for sale i will pick them up. thats a good deal.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:31 AM   #20
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Question.

If the ride was 'superb', what was the motivation to 'upgrade' after only 546 miles?

Curious, because that was one set-up i had been considering in the future.