Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tacoma 2007 Parts for sell

Old 05-17-2010, 12:36 PM   #1
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma 2007 Parts for sell

I have TRD SHocks for all 4 or Invidual sale. 100 bucks for all 4 and 25 for each.

I have set for 4 Tacoma rims/tires 17inch 265-65-17

I also have front Unviersal U joint for 100 bucks

Old 05-17-2010, 07:54 PM   #2
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
ur right next to me.. im in el monte. what are you wanting for the rims? you didnt put anything for price.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:06 PM   #4
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shady View Post
ur right next to me.. im in el monte. what are you wanting for the rims? you didnt put anything for price.
HA! I have you beat, I'm right down the street from him basically also more than likely I have seen his Taco around.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:49 PM   #5
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
I have TRD SHocks for all 4 or Invidual sale. 100 bucks for all 4 and 25 for each.

I have set for 4 Tacoma rims/tires 17inch 265-65-17 SOLD

Truck tires and rims sold.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:05 PM   #6
chopshop is on a distinguished road
Name: Darryl
chopshop's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in all 4 billies. Do you still have them?
Old 05-28-2010, 05:16 AM   #9
chopshop is on a distinguished road
Name: Darryl
chopshop's Tacoma Gallery
How many miles are on the Billies?
Old 07-14-2010, 12:58 AM   #12
measy is on a distinguished road
measy's Tacoma Gallery
are the shocks all in good condition? and do they come with springs?
Old 07-14-2010, 03:36 PM   #13
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post

I

this is what they look like.