Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS/FT: 1999 Acura Integra Turbo 450hp, JDM front end Volks. Oregon

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 03:42 PM   #1
konad is on a distinguished road
konad's Tacoma Gallery
FS/FT: 1999 Acura Integra Turbo 450hp, JDM front end Volks. Oregon

Trying like hell to get into a 01-04 Tacoma 4x4. I understand this may not be the best place to post this but what the heck.

Looking for something new, I'd like a trade or a trade + cash, Tacoma 4x4 preffered. . The body has ~150,000 miles on it. The car is located in Oregon.
This is a clean title car. Receipt shows money put into the car just last Sept for the JDM front end + paint etc. Over $6,500.

Asking $12,500

1999 Acura Integra GSR
motor:
-Gsr with less than 15k
-Crower Stage 2 turbo cams
-Cp pistons 81.5mm 9.0 to 1
-Eagle Rod with 3/8mm rod bolts
-New honda oem oil pump
-New honda oem water pump
-All gaskets replace with oems
-Skunk2 valves, spings and retainers
-Blox intake manifold
-Rc 750 cc injectors
-Spoon oil cap
-GM OEM 3 Bar Map sensor
-K&N air filter
-FASTURBO vacuum block
-10” Slim Type Radiator Fan 1550 CFM
-AEM boost controller
-Peakboost Turbo kit
-Garrett gt3076r .63 ar
-Tial 38mm wastegate w/ dumptube
-stainless oil lines
-An6 coolant lines
-tial 50mm bov
-2.5" charge pipes
-Peakboost intercooler
-3" downpipe
-3" straight exhaust all the way back
-walbro 255lph fuel pump
-ngk bkr7eix plugs and ngk blue wires
transmission:
-stage 4 competition clutch (sprung 6 puck)
exterior:
-OEM optional lip kit
-Black housing headlight JDM front end, perfect fitment
-Sylvania Silverstar Ultra bulbs.
-Omni coilovers
-Volk TE37 16x7 +42
-Bridgestone Potenza RE01-r tires
-Hoosier DOT drag raidals
-Skunk 2 camber kit
-JDM H badges
-20% tint
interior:
-Momo "tuner" wheel
-NRG quick release hub
-Skunk 2 shift knob
-2 10" Kenwood subs and JBL components
The car is in really excellent shape. The Jdm front end has only been on the car for 5 months. It comes with 6 Volk TE37's 2 mounted with Hoosier drag radials. The other 4 with Bridgestone Potenza RE01-R's. The car has a few scratches and dings which are expected on a 11 year old car. The horn also doesn't work because of the aftermarket steering wheel, pay $50 for a shop to do it or do it yourself in 30 minutes .

Show me your trades.

Old 05-18-2010, 02:04 AM   #2
SoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud of
Name: Joe
SoCaliSnowboarder77's Tacoma Gallery
siiiiccckkkk!!!!! I always wanted JDM conversion on my old GSR. G/L with sale dude. That is a beast.

Old 05-18-2010, 06:28 AM   #4
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
siiiiiiick. i just sold my DB8

Old 05-18-2010, 09:20 PM   #5
konad's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I should mention in the unlikely event someone is looking to trade I can add cash depending on what they have.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:39 PM   #6
Army504 is on a distinguished road
Army504's Tacoma Gallery
mean the type r front.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:42 PM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
That is a beautiful car.

Old 05-19-2010, 12:52 AM   #8
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Nice ride!!

The hard work definitely shows!

Old 05-23-2010, 03:45 PM   #9
konad's Tacoma Gallery
Thx guys wasn't sure what to expect posting it here. Seems like we have some real auto enthusiasts, very cool.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:09 PM   #10
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
I love it man. I used to have a DA. turbo b20vtec. right around 450hp just like yours. it was a beast. Goodluck with the sale. my 4runner for your car + 10k? haha jp I dont need another car just yet.

Old 05-23-2010, 07:11 PM   #11
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
SixtyDashOne's Tacoma Gallery
nice car.. 450hp aint bad

Old 05-23-2010, 07:55 PM   #12
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ There are plenty of us that came from the decked out Hondas. I owned a AP1 & EP3 all modded up before I decided I no longer love the scene.

I thought my TACO would sway me away from Modding or dumping more $$$ into it. Boy was i wrong.

Thats a very sexy DC w/JDM Front conversion. I'd love to buy that sexy machine but when I enter back into the Honda world. Its a Red AP2 for me.

Another Note.

That thing will "NOT" last in Socal for long. I'd give it 1 month before some D-Bags come and snag it. That right there will catch too much attention if left unattended.

Its so Sad.

If you're part of Honda-Tech. Then you already know all to well. Don't let that be a TYPE R. Kiss that shit goodbye.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:05 AM   #14
NAZ has a spectacular aura aboutNAZ has a spectacular aura aboutNAZ has a spectacular aura about

NAZ's Tacoma Gallery
Is that supersonic blue? love that ...i came from a gs-r myself

Old 05-24-2010, 03:39 AM   #15
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
SixtyDashOne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ There are plenty of us that came from the decked out Hondas. I owned a AP1 & EP3 all modded up before I decided I no longer love the scene.

Werd, i used to have a 674hp Civic, SFWD car, ran mid 10's.. i miss it

Old 05-24-2010, 12:02 PM   #16
konad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAZ View Post
Is that supersonic blue? love that ...i came from a gs-r myself
Yea Supersonic blue pearl, super rare.

iamrayzian I used to own a EP3 too, I've had all kinds of stuff, Jeeps Hondas, even a Evo. Thanks for the word of caution on the theft. Even here in the land of hippies theft is a constant worry with this car.

Old 05-27-2010, 01:36 PM   #17
konad's Tacoma Gallery
up

Old 05-27-2010, 01:41 PM   #18
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride... Local bump for you!

Old 05-27-2010, 01:44 PM   #19
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
wanna trade man?

Old 05-27-2010, 04:03 PM   #20
toast is on a distinguished road
toast's Tacoma Gallery
<-- Owned 8 civics, 2 totaled, 1 stolen, shit happens here in FL too. Sold my kswap a few weeks ago

Closed Thread