FS: 09 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad/FULLY Loaded/JBL Speakers

Old 05-17-2010, 09:17 PM   #1
jas0ny is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Jason Y
jas0ny's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 09 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad/FULLY Loaded/JBL Speakers

FS: 27,700 obo
I will try to make this as simple as I can make it, please bear with me.

-----------------------------------Highlights
-Bought this truck 9 months ago no dings or scratches! Its pretty much brand new
-Blacksand pearl
-25500 miles
-Doublecab TRD OFFROAD
-FULLY Loaded w/jbl speaker and subwoofer system!
-AT transmisson
-Has the pre-paid maintenance up to 50,000 and the most comprehensive bumper to bumper warranty 7yr/100,000!
-Has all maintenance receipts done by toyota.

-----------------------------------Reason for selling:
-I work for a power utility company which requires a lot of traveling which I love to do and plan on purchasing a boat for hauling around and in the near future will be getting a trailer. So, I will be getting something bigger most likely a diesel powered pickup truck. I bought this truck only about 9 months ago, right before I the got this job and now that I can afford something bigger, I would like to sell it.

-----------------------------------This truck is still on a bank loan:
-By no means I am upside on this loan, but If you decided to purchase it, it must be paid directly to the bank in order for them to release the title of the vehicle, but for my protection and the buyers protection, I will create a notarized letter both seller and buyer that will agree on. I will show you ALL the documents of my bank for proof that the truck is bank loaned.

-----------------------------------Truck specs
Short Bed, Double Cab, 4x4, 4.0-Liter V6, 5-Speed Automatic
*50 state emissions
* [OF] TRD Off-Road Extra Value Package w/JBL® Satellite Audio [6] and Bluetooth®
* Includes Off-road-tuned suspension with Bilstein® shocks,
*locking rear differential,
*16-in. alloy wheels with P265/70R16 BFGoodrich® Rugged Trail T/A tires, VSC
*A-TRAC with Hill Start Assist Control
* Downhill Assist Control (DAC)
*black engine skid plate, front tow hook
*115V/400W deck power point
*fog lamps
*JBL® audio package: premium JBL® AM/FM with 6-disc in-dash changer, six speakers and subwoofer, on-board XM Satellite Radio , Bluetooth®
*remote keyless entry
*cruise control
*variable speed wipers
*overhead console with compass and temperature gauge
*chrome grille surround and rear bumper
*color-keyed front bumper and overfenders
*smoked headlamp trim
*sliding rear window with privacy glass
*Sport seats with driver lumbar support and Sport fabric trim (in place of standard bucket seats)
* metallic tone insrument panel trim
*leather steering wheel with audio controls*leather shifter (A/T models only)
*sunvisors with mirrors and extenders
*backup camera [5] and auto dimming inside mirror with monitor
*TRD Off-Road graphics
* Daytime running lights
* Towing package

If you need ANY more pictures Ill be glad to take a quick snap with my phone and send them to you!

Truck is located in Fresno, Ca. But I travel north all the way up to Sacramento.

Please feel free to call or text me at 559 301-2471
Old 05-23-2010, 10:12 AM   #2
dee_bo is on a distinguished road
dee_bo's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure how you came up with your asking price but you should probably look up the kbb value on it.....
Old 05-23-2010, 10:40 AM   #3
sd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sd_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hi, I'm interested in your Tacoma, PM sent!
Old 05-23-2010, 06:30 PM   #4
Marines:
jas0ny's Tacoma Gallery
Went to kbb

I placed in all the options that the truck had:blue tooth, tow package, mp3 muti cd player, trd off road package, ect ect.

Excellent
$29,265

Good
$27,865

Fair
$25,965
Old 05-23-2010, 09:07 PM   #5
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
Seems like a decent deal to me. New the truck cost like 31k, so you get it with 25K all freeway miles with 9 months on it

Its a toyota and will run forever so seems like a smokin deal.

BTW, I work for SCE too!
Old 05-24-2010, 06:58 PM   #6
Marines:
jas0ny's Tacoma Gallery
I reduced the price to 27,700
Old 05-24-2010, 08:08 PM   #7
clarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SE Mass police department
clarkie152's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-29-2010, 07:40 PM   #8
sd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sd_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for you for a great looking truck!