Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S Doug Thorley Header 05-10 2.7

Old 05-18-2010, 06:19 AM   #1
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
F/S Doug Thorley Header 05-10 2.7

Ive got a set of DT headers I used for almost 4 months and need to clear out space, the only reason im selling is because i sold the truck. Everything is still in excellent condition and have all the original parts. the Headers are ceramic coated and buyer must pay shipping, asking $300 if any questions feel free to me PM me. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
F/S Doug Thorley Header 05-10 2.7-img_0074.jpg   F/S Doug Thorley Header 05-10 2.7-img_0077.jpg  
Old 05-18-2010, 06:07 PM   #3
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
sounded pretty good for a 4banger
Old 05-18-2010, 06:08 PM   #4
Beef Slut

Firefighter:
sold!
Old 05-18-2010, 06:32 PM   #5
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
did you ever have trouble with the bolts falling out connecting the midpipe and the header? i was driving yesterday and both bolts fell out. i was at a light and reved up a little bit and it sounded very raspy so i pulled over and noticed the header was seperated from the midpipe lol. drove over to ace and got it fixed
Old 05-18-2010, 07:18 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
did you ever have trouble with the bolts falling out connecting the midpipe and the header? i was driving yesterday and both bolts fell out. i was at a light and reved up a little bit and it sounded very raspy so i pulled over and noticed the header was seperated from the midpipe lol. drove over to ace and got it fixed
Old 05-18-2010, 07:48 PM   #8
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks chris I did put it on the new set but just curious if its a common occurance
Old 05-18-2010, 08:02 PM   #9
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
Thanks chris I did put it on the new set but just curious if its a common occurance
If the nuts are torqued to the correct value, they shouldnt come off.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:03 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cars0n` View Post
thought you were supposed to use anti seize compound on exhausts because of the extreme heating and cooling all the time.. :S
I was being funny.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:20 PM   #11
Almost there

Well I only had loctite so I put it on and my buying the nut, washer and bolt was a stretch on my bank account until Friday that's why I used loctite